No announcement yet.

UFC 200 Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I feel like there is gonna be an upset on the main card that'll end up stealing the upset of the night vibe, but this will be the 2nd biggest upset I think. I love Cat, she's a bad b*tch, but she's been way too inactive & that along with Pena being a bad b*tch herself will make a difference this weekend.
    I agree there will definitely be a big upset somewhere. Edgar shouldnt be a huge underdog but i think he has to stop Aldo or clearly dominate 4-5 rounds to win. I think they will help Aldo win that because like i said they dont need Edgar embarrassing Connor for a 3rd straight loss.

Cain is a wildcard here because hes always hurt. I give him a pass against Werdum because of the high elevation but if hes shot like some people like to suggest, or even if he isnt, Browne can crack.

Nunes also is a beast in the first round. Shes like the BW Vitor Belfort, if she cant get you out quick she folds. But if Meisha isnt careful she could get stopped.

Cat is a wildcard. Shes a beast. One of the strongest women at BW, but idk she doesnt seem all there. I know shes had alot of out of the cage problems but Pena is a beast. She reminds me of prime Diego Sanchez. Nonstop action, aggressive in your face brawling on the feet with relentless takedowns and GNP. If she can mix it up well i think she can steal a war.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Light Heavyweight
      Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Jon Jones (ic) - Jones to win via UD

Heavyweight
      Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt - Hunt to win via TKO1

Women's Bantamweight
      Miesha Tate (c) vs. Amanda Nunes - Tate to win via UD

Featherweight
      José Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar - Edgar to win via UD

Heavyweight
      Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne - Cain to win via UD

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
      Women's Bantamweight
      Cat Zingano vs. Julianna Peña - Zingano to win TKO2

Welterweight
      Johny Hendricks vs. Kelvin Gastelum - Hendricks to win via UD

Bantamweight
      T.J. Dillashaw vs. Raphael Assunção - TJ to win via UD

Lightweight
      Sage Northcutt vs. Enrique Marín - Sage to win via UD

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
      Lightweight
      Diego Sanchez vs. Joe Lauzon - Sanchez to win via UD

Middleweight
      Gegard Mousasi vs. Thiago Santos - Mousasi to win via TKO2

Lightweight
      Jim Miller vs. Takanori Gomi - Miller to win via UD
      This, except I have Diego winning a split decision that he actually lost and Cain KOing Browne....

Comment

Cormier points
        Lesnar 2rd tko
        Tate points
        Edgar points
        Velasquez 1rd tko
        Gastelum points

Comment

Top picks

1/ Edgar vs Aldo...going with Edgar,he looks to good and has the better mind set now. I also thought he won last time.

2/ Cain vs browne Cannot see Cain losing here just b/c its Cain and hes never lost rematches .

3/ Cormeir vs silva...Silva is a huge underdog for obvious reasons,cormier has been training for JJ a stronger version of silva. This is the only fight that will surprise me if an upset occurs.

4/ Lesnar vs hunt... repost..Hunt is in for a very short night I think.lesnar looks better than ever physically and has that chip on his shoulder once again as the same as before he first entered the UFC,thats not good news for Hunt who will have to stop the old explosive Lesnar before he gets taken down and hunt is no Cain on the ground and having Lesnar on you as opposed to Miocic is two different things...Will Hunt land the one k.o punch?.I don't see it.

Hunt hits hard but he has to close the distance at 5'10 and still has LAZY punches that loop,it should be relatively easy for lesnar to shot under them while being careful of a hunt uppercut,the closer hunt gets either way his legs will be there for the lesnar wrap around of death and down he goes. The single leg on the heavy front foot by hunt will be easy pickings,even JDs has taken Hunt down with a single leg ,give your front leg to brock and its a wrap., on the contrary I see hunt being one of Brocks easiest wins despite the 5 year lay off,hes that skilled at what he does best....wrestle.

Lesnar rnd one stoppage by brutal GnP ...ref jumps in..

Picks

Dillashaw
          Tate
          Hendricks
          Miller
          Sanchez
          Mousasi
          zigano
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-09-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Johny Hendricks is even money to beat kelvin Gastelum, I'm lumping on that lads

Comment

I'll just make predictions for the main card:

Tate beats Nunes by dec

Hunt beats Brock TKO 2 (Think Lesnar wins the first round with some takedowns and ground and pound. He'll get ****y and get caught by a Mark Hunt left hook in the 2nd).

Aldo beats Edgar by dec (Two of my favorites. Possible fight of the night).

Cormier beats Silva by dec (I can't see DC submitting Silva and I don't think he'll knockout Silva because he probably won't take the risk of standing with him too long).

Cain destroys Browne in 1 (I can't stand Browne, especially after the Mittrione fight. I'm sure Cain is super motivated to earn another title shot.

Comment

Tate SUB 4
                Cat UD
                Gastellum UD
                Moussasi UD
                Lensar KO 1
                Dillashaw UD
                Cain KO 2
                Aldo UD
                Cormier SUB 2

Comment

Cormier Vs Silva - Cormier early TKO
                  Lesnar Vs Hunt - Hunt early KO
                  Tate Vs Nunes - Tate
                  Aldo Vs Edgar - Edgar by TKO, Aldo is no longer what he was
                  Velasquez Vs Browne - Velasquez TKO but he's another guy who could be on the way down and Browne has a decent chance
                  Sanchez Vs Lauzon - Lauzon Pts although haven't seen either of these guys fights in the last year or two

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    It's a busy card. What's your predictions?

Cormier Vs Jones - Jones Pts
                    Lesnar Vs Hunt - Hunt TKO
                    Tate Vs Nunes - Tate Sub
                    Aldo Vs Edgar - Edgar Pts
                    Velasquez Vs Browne - Velasquez TKO
                    Hendricks Vs Gastelum - Hendricks Pts
                    Sanchez Vs Lauzon - Lauzon Pts
                    And that gentlemen, is why i don't bet these days

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      And that gentlemen, is why i don't bet these days
                      You made some good pics, I certainly didn't see Lauzon winning and you saw the Cain finish. I really felt as though Aldo was a bad stylistic matchup for Edgar always have due to Aldos excellent TDD but I felt Edgar was on a great run and Aldo just got ko'd for the first time, it may have turned the tide. Edgar looked good but just doesn't have the firepower to threaten Aldo and keep him honest. He also abandoned the leg kicks which were working.

I heard Hunt was carrying a injury before the event had just started and I felt as though Brock would beat him but it was a huge gamble since he hadnt fought for nearly 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X