Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock Lesner “Is In For A Bad Night” Against Mark Hunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but only when the storylines are believable. But in this case, it would be like a movie with plenty of plot holes. It takes me out of the story. And we're also talking about what would have made more sense for the business. Vince McMahon has become out of touch with what the fans want and what they like to see.

Comment

Lesnar's punch resistance is likely faded and Hunt's hands are lethal. Mark's been on a roll recently, I'd like to see Brock win, but Mark's the more dangerous man in this fight.

Comment

I get the impression Brock was just sitting around watching TV/getting blown by his wife and got an unexpected big money offer to do UFC 200 once McGregor was off the card. Gotta wonder how motivated and in fight shape he's gonna be. Who has he been training with for this?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          I truly didn't realise people take fake wrestling so seriously. Fluke losses? Cheap wins? They're not real!

What difference does any of that make when it's all just scripted? It's not like the legitimacy of their skills matters or whether they're full time or not, because it's not legitimate wrestling. It's just a soap opera. Don't you just enjoy it for the absurdity of it all?
          Wrestling is scripted obviously, but the purpose of it is to be as realistic as possible despite the absurdity of it all. Think about a TV show you like. I'm sure there are moments when you shake your head and ask yourself, "what the hell were the writers thinking?" Wrestling fans ask that question as well, just a lot more often.

As far as the full-time/part-time thing, fans just don't like the fact that full-time wrestlers (who are much better performers than Lesnar) have to take a backseat to a part-timer like him and are offered less spots, screen time and opportunities.

But at end of the day, who cares what some idiot wrestling fan like me has to say? Money talks and Lesnar = big money.

Comment

Don't think Brock cares lol.. he pretty much said he either takes him down and pounds him out or Hunt knocks him out..

Brock is a real man he doesn't care that some internet geeks think he doesn't like to get hit or he was over rated.. Just wants to take in the atmosphere again and compete because that Fake wrestling stuff doesn't give a big enough adrenaline rush

Comment

But it does give a crapload more money in his bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I get the impression Brock was just sitting around watching TV/getting blown by his wife and got an unexpected big money offer to do UFC 200 once McGregor was off the card. Gotta wonder how motivated and in fight shape he's gonna be. Who has he been training with for this?
                More or less how I see it. Think Brock kinda got hit in the head with more money then he's ever been offered for 15 minutes of work after Conor fell out.

And from my understanding Brock always did some private training in Minnesota at his own camp on his property + bring in people to work with. There have been no rumors of him calling in the usual suspects (believe Pat Barry was one of his regs) or going anywhere so I kinda feel there is still a solid chance Brock is still sitting around watching TV getting blown by his wife as he awaits for this Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                X