Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you tell if a girl is faking an orgasm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After sex, she won't shut up and will keep asking you, "what are you thinking about right now?"

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      After sex, she won't shut up and will keep asking you, "what are you thinking about right now?"
      This man knows b1tches. I just pop in my ear plugs and get to sleeping.

Comment

Her ******* muscles are contracting but I once dated a girl who was a volleyball player and she could control the muscles of the vagina and perform ******* contractions at will. ****ing beast!

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          All women are different. The idea is that before she orggasms her muscles and body retracts. I have had some do that, but not all. I don't think that we can feel it every time, at least I havent. Maybe depending on the position. I have had girls shake uncontrollably and some push me away. Some have their clits swell up then retract. Some make a wet mess, some dont. I think orgasms with women is a case to case thing. With some they are just overly sensitive and with others it's in their head.
          Every chick is different this is true. One chick I use to **** with shake like she was having a seizure and would be really sensitive to touch. I had a chick that would squirt out a waterfall of her ***** juice every time she came. The trick was just pleasure her with a ton of role play and build up the orgasm and once you stick your penis in its a wrap, had to change my covers due to get gushing.

Comment

You can tell theyre faking it when youve got your pants back on and they are going oooh aaahh more, more dont stop, yeh right there...oooh

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

You guys are also confusing her discharge during sex with her having an orgasm. It's not the same thing.

Comment

Working...
              X