Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Mustafa Muhammad says Freddie Roach needs to apologize to Mexican fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Mustafa Muhammad says Freddie Roach needs to apologize to Mexican fans

did roach said the S word?

Comment

LOL this guy Sally Ekback ... but i agree he should apologize that was uncalled for

Comment

Eddie is 100 percent correct.

Comment

Im mexican, born and raised and I dont give a **** what roach said... he was referring to just that wanna be gansta that charged him, not all mexicans...

I liked his attitude more than the others...

dont apologize for **** roach....

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
            Im mexican, born and raised and I dont give a **** what roach said... he was referring to just that wanna be gansta that charged him, not all mexicans...

Let me guess you are a stupid Chicano who thinks he is another race?you are a clown

Comment

"f'ing mexican" is now a racial slur? oh God..

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post

yeah they provoked him to say that, I'm 1/4 mexican and I don't give a damn ***** either
                Last edited by Espada; 11-21-2013, 08:12 AM.

Comment

IMO the Brits are the most passionate fans and then the Mexicans....I agree with Eddie 100% when he says this sport is a brotherhood!!

I hope Roach does the right thing and apologize for trusting his tongue while having a bitter heart....I still won't like him but at least he'd be doing the right thing....Roach need to man up and admit what he said and hope he's forgiven

Ariza was probably wrong for kicking Roach but then again Roach did approach him in a confrontational manner....so that's a tricky one....personally, I think Roach is a egotistical dickhead....so I didn't mind him getting kicked but the mocking of his sickness was some chump ****....I don't condone that bs at all!!...smh

Comment

Eddie is right. It's very odd Roach would say that considering he lives in a place where there are a lot of jewish and mexican people in Los Angeles.

If Mexican isn't a bigoted comment why didn't Roach just call them American Motherfckers??

Comment

Working...
                    X