Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Julio Cesar Chavez Jr weigh in on fight night against Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Julio Cesar Chavez Jr weigh in on fight night against Martinez?

I am not sure.

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
    I am not sure.
    Martinez weighed in at 167, Chavez refused to weigh-in so no one knows how much he weighed the night of the fight. Chavez Jr weighed 181 against Rubio, and presumably weighed more against Martinez because he didn't want to have his fight night weight taken, so the 185 pound figure for the Martinez fight get's thrown around a lot. I personally think he weighed around 185 more or less which is what most people think he weighed. It'll be interesting to see how much he weighs fight-night against Vera unless he doesn't want his weight taken.

Comment

fat lazy ****

Comment

He wouldn't get on the scales. The estimate was about 185lbs but no one knows for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
          fat lazy ****
          What do you mean fat? He looks pretty lean on fight night.

Comment

I mean he cant make weight so hes a lazy fat ass

Comment

Yes, nobody knows.

I'd venture to say he was up to 185-190. Look at how damaged his face was after the fight, easy sign of the dehydration.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                Yes, nobody knows.

I'd venture to say he was up to 185-190. Look at how damaged his face was after the fight, easy sign of the dehydration.

Yeah but he also took like 800 punches to the face, that could do it dehydrated or not LOL

Comment

You guys seem to forget or not know that a pint of water weighs 1 1/4 lbs.

To me, when dubious weight situations are being discussed, it's more important to know what weight the fighter is AFTER the fight. Then you'll know how much weight was recently absorbed water to prepare for sweating it out .

After Robinson collapsed during the Maxim fight he weighed 147. He went into the ring at 157. He was always very slender and small boned, more of a welterweight than middle. He'd have ended his career as a 154 lber if that division had existed then.

that water weighs

Comment

Working...
                  X