No announcement yet.

george foreman lll in action tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• george foreman lll in action tonight.

George Foreman III will fight at the Lonestar Event Center in Tyler tonight and his legendary father, George Foreman, Sr., will be there to support him.

"The most important thing about tomorrow night is bringing boxing to the area," said Foreman, Sr yesterday to Texas's KLTV. "I'd like to hover around and bring more boxing to the area. Introduce my son. He's exciting once he gets out there. And tomorrow there will be a lot of great fighters on the card, we'll just be one of many."

The younger Foreman, a heavyweight like his father, is 6'5" (196 cm) and sports a record of 13-0 with 12 knockouts with eight knockouts in the first round.

As a youngster, Foreman often watched his father train and sat ringside when his father was doing color commentary. He always loved boxing, but never got involved with the sport until his early teens.

When he was 19, Foreman III went to the gym to do some sparring, but never went back because he did not want his father to find out. His mother,Andre Skeete-Foreman, never thought that he would ever become a boxer because he was so calm and would never lose his temper.

Foreman earned his BBA from Rice University where he studied Business and Sports Management, and went on to serve as the business manager of his father's empire and executive vice president of George Foreman Enterprises, Inc.

Foreman III starred on the E! network's reality series Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive.

i couldn't find anything with who he is fighting though...

Comment

Per boxrec, he isn't even listed to fight tonight.

Comment

is he any good ?

sons of great fighters are usually an embarrassment in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
          is he any good ?

sons of great fighters are usually an embarrassment in the ring
          ronald hearns sucks but he has got a title shot because of his dads name...

Comment

Did Foreman fight last night?.....

Comment

Working...
            X