Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Tawk...I haven't heard Floyd sound this confident in a beatdown since Gatti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Tawk...I haven't heard Floyd sound this confident in a beatdown since Gatti

Every interview he is full of confidence that Ortiz is getting walked down and finna drown....the confidence just oozes out of him. I think Ortiz is getting a big beatdown because I belive Ortiz is coming to win in this fight but the problem will be that Mayweather is on another level than Ortiz.
    Last edited by DoubleMM; 09-15-2011, 09:49 PM.

Too bad Ortiz isnt as skilled as Gatti, and that says alot, since Gatti wasnt very skilled himself but he had more balls and heart than Ortiz

Comment

how can you tell? the guy is never not confident.

Comment

Gatti was was ruined by the time Floyd fought him. He had been in so many serious wars and beat downs, not to mention the fact that Oscar had absolutley destroyed him years earlier.

No way is this comparable

Comment

Ortiz is gonna walk into a beatdown that will hurt him more deeply then when his father abandoned his loosened ass. After the fight he'll walk away from boxing just like the way his mom walked away from him and his faggot brother

Comment

Horrible analysis could not be more off base

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
              Ortiz is gonna walk into a beatdown that will hurt him more deeply then when his father abandoned his loosened ass. After the fight he'll walk away from boxing just like the way his mom walked away from him and his faggot brother
              Dayum.

That was harsh!

Comment

lol thats cooold but well said haha.

Someone erased my damn thread "Mayweather is gonna GAtti ORtiz" Chumps man

Comment

lol i like ortiz he's a good lil fighter but ima son him

Comment

Cmon man , that's cold bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X