as long as he makes the weight, i dont see what the problem is
    its just pride, i would feel bad fighting guys that short

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
      as long as he makes the weight, i dont see what the problem is
      Troof......

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayeen View Post
        seriously he is 5"11. He should man up and move to middleweight and stop picking on lil kids
        Caballero is also 5'11" and fights at 122.

Comment

seriously he is 5"11 and has a muscular type of body, he doesn't belong in welter. He should man up and move to middleweight and stop picking on lil kids
          marg already tried to move up to 154 and failed.

Comment

You guys make it seem like Margarito is the only one doing this, If he can make the weight whats them problem? when is the last time you guys heard of him having problems making weight?

Comment

its just pride, i would feel bad fighting guys that short

maybe they could go back to same day weigh-in, that would probably make him move up a division or 2
              as it would with alot of other fighters as well though

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                Caballero is also 5'11" and fights at 122.
                i dont even know who the **** he is , if he ever becomes a big name i'll make the same thread about him.

Comment

He's been making Welterweight for like 8 years now. It's clearly a pretty natural weight for him, so I don't see what the problem is. If he can make it without draining himself, than good for him.

He was blessed with a great boxers body. Can't condemn him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                    You guys make it seem like Margarito is the only one doing this, If he can make the weight whats them problem? when is the last time you guys heard of him having problems making weight?
                    When he ko'd Cotto and the steroid crap didn't stick this was the next excuse, even though Cotto did the same thing at Jr welter.

Comment

bad argument, by that logic we should bring back smaller gloves and 40+ round fights like in the old days
                      I'm for bringing back 8oz. I'm tired of seeing 10 oz in Vegas. 8 oz for Heavyweights as well. Maybe even 6oz for fighters from 160 and under.

Comment

Working...
                      X