Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Vows: I Will End David Haye's Career on December 17!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Edit : It's PPV ?
    Yeah, says at the top of the poster "Sky Box Office" Hearn said the last one done 900k, weren't ever not gunna be PPV

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Yeah, says at the top of the poster "Sky Box Office" Hearn said the last one done 900k, weren't ever not gunna be PPV
      Ah right, cheers mate.

I imagine this one will do decent numbers also to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Check out all the snobs. I enjoyed the first fight, nothing wrong with the odd freakshow. War Bellew!!!
        I'm with you. Cant wait for it.

Comment

I remember when Haye said he would never be a boxer who fought past his prime and he would retire on his 31st birthday. He has a fight coming up and he will be 37 in a month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Ah right, cheers mate.

I imagine this one will do decent numbers also to be honest.
            Decent undercard would be nice. Think Parker has agreed to fight the winner, probably what all this Hearn badmouthing Parkers performance is about, make him realise he hasn't got a direct route to Joshua yet.

Comment

Haye should win this fight if his body doesn't fail him, he had a big lead going into round 6 when the injury happened. Needs to fight Parker next if he wins.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Bellew Vows: I Will End David Haye's Career on December 17!

The rematch between Tony Bellew and David Haye has been confirmed for December 17 at the O2 Arena. The first bout in March saw Bellew cause a shock to win by TKO as Haye picked up an Achilles injury midway through the fight. He tried to continue but had no answer to the fully-fit Bellew, who dug deep and was already impressing before his opponent's injury.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Bellew will be stopped by body shots it looks like

Comment

Lets see if Haye shows up with 1 leg again lol

Comment

It's obvious that haye is only fighting to fund his promotional company so Bellew might win again

Comment

Working...
                      X