No announcement yet.

Mayweather Hasn't Faced A Prime Opponent since 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Not only that, but Pacquiao won that fight.
    as much as I'm a pac fan, Floyd won and did so clearly

theo nly issue is that both men conned most of you into thinking it was THE fight, when that hasnt been the since say 2012

fraud junior knew that best and I called it all teh way back in 2013: now that pac isn't looking good, the fight will likely be made in 2014, or something to that effect

i didnt expect fraud to con the public twice against maidana lol so got the timing slightly off

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      as much as I'm a pac fan, Floyd won and did so clearly

theo nly issue is that both men conned most of you into thinking it was THE fight, when that hasnt been the since say 2012

fraud junior knew that best and I called it all teh way back in 2013: now that pac isn't looking good, the fight will likely be made in 2014, or something to that effect

i didnt expect fraud to con the public twice against maidana lol so got the timing slightly off
      Nah, watch the fight, Pac clearly won. He landed the much cleaner power shots, didn't get any credit for a lot of shots he landed in rounds, while Floyd got credit for back peddling (more than he usually does, and not in that in control way, but that, oh ****, I don't want no more of his power type of way), illegal clinching, non stop, and just stinking up the fight.

Pac didn't get any credit for out boxing, and out foxing him, and also being the aggressor. If you watch the fight, you can see Pac actually luring him into counter power shots, and setting traps all night. He got no credit for that.

Comment

Nah, watch the fight, Pac clearly won. He landed the much cleaner power shots, didn't get any credit for a lot of shots he landed in rounds, while Floyd got credit for back peddling (more than he usually does, and not in that in control way, but that, oh ****, I don't want no more of his power type of way), illegal clinching, non stop, and just stinking up the fight.

Pac didn't get any credit for out boxing, and out foxing him, and also being the aggressor. If you watch the fight, you can see Pac actually luring him into counter power shots, and setting traps all night. He got no credit for that.
        Pacquiao threw about 3 punches a round, what am I supposed to watch exactly? lol

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Pacquiao threw about 3 punches a round, what am I supposed to watch exactly? lol
          Yeah, you're clearly a *****. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Floyd is smoke and mirrors. Floyd's win over PAC is similar to BH second win over rjj.
            By the time BH beat rjjj, rjj was not rjj of old. Similar to the PAC Floyd beat.
            Floyd beat past prime SSM after a nice win over margarito. PAC beat prime Barrera coming off 8 win streak
            It's not similar, Pacquiao was still one of the very best in the world when they fought and Roy wasn't close to that in 2010.

You and many other picked Pacquiao to win so that shows it was still a highly dangerous version of him, easy to dismiss it in hindsight.

Comment

Just shut up

Comment

i can't take anyone serious who thinks pacquiao won vs mayweather haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                  Just shut up
                  Make me......

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                    i can't take anyone serious who thinks pacquiao won vs mayweather haha
                    This is how Floyd fought your body, Conor lmao. Literally walking through that weakness, and smiling and laughing.

Comment

Time stamped at :21.

Comment

Working...
                      X