Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Splitting Up With Wife, She's Now With Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    It's Impossible not to but...LOL!!

Only good thing that will come out of this for Khan is the fact most Muslims only do the Islamic wedding ceremony and do not bother with an official wedding registry in the Western countries.

No need for a Western court. Two witnesses and he mentions the word 'talaaq' three times like Candyman and the divorce is official.

No messy financial battle. Only time he'll have to deal with legal crap throughout this is for custody of the child.

Tut. Another child another broken home. Such a shame. A wiser single man would know better than to go near anything with a ring on it.
    It's not looking too good for Khan:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-12m-bill.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      lol are projecting or something? Do you even know what a cuck is? I'm packing real good but the problem is the ***** hadn't seen my dick yet and believes the bs stereotype that all black guys have big dicks.
      White men are the biggest, ask Jonah Falcon, Danny D, john holmes etc.

Also more successful black women go with white men than the other way round..ASK stacey DASH, tIA AND tAMERIA, hALLE BERRY, Serina and Venus Williams etc...

So its an urban myth on all accounts..btw you sound like trash with the standard of women you are going for...

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        White men are the biggest, ask Jonah Falcon, Danny D, john holmes etc.

Also more successful black women go with white men than the other way round..ASK stacey DASH, tIA AND tAMERIA, hALLE BERRY, Serina and Venus Williams etc...

So its an urban myth on all accounts..btw you sound like trash with the standard of women you are going for...
        Funny you mention that since I was basically becoming trash at that point. I lost my job, and moved into a shythole student sublet. My trash roomate who was my "friend" had a girlfriend (seemed like trash), who knew the trashy girl I was going for... I was attracting what I was (trash), instead of what I want (obviously a decent girl).

I literally moved back home and stopped associating with that "friend", but yes I am basically trash at this point and I'm working to change it. I'm also glad I never ****ed that trashy *****. Nice post though.
        Last edited by Evil_Meat; 09-02-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X