No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: May I just remind you all..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunderous1 View Post
    Actually I was going to mention Roy in the post but didn't. Roy was a guy who could get away with that , and Floyd too. These guys especially Roy may be the best athletes the sport has ever seen. To stupidly clown around in the ring is not a smart move , loma looked vulnerable when he was doing it and he should just focus on being disciplined.
    Floyd never did anything like that and Roy is a joke. His antics eventually ended up with his face on the canvas staring into space. But nice hypocrisy, carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Floyd never did anything like that and Roy is a joke. His antics eventually ended up with his face on the canvas staring into space. But nice hypocrisy, carry on.
      Actually Floyd did do it but very rarely. What hipocracy ? Dude are you ******ed ? Roy ended up on the canvas at the latter part of his career, what's your point ? If anything you are proving my point.

Comment

Do I got to block another one of these dang fools?

Comment

hipocracy ?
          Dude are you ******ed ?
          hipocracy ?
          Dude are you ******ed ?

Comment

I think you have misunderstood the point of me saying why I didn't LIKE loma doing that . I said that because I wouldn't want to see him fall victim to a silly shot for being reckless, not because I think it's bad for the sport that he clowns lol.

Comment

Working...
            X