Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      brush has no patience at all he wants killing 24/7
      I want that, and to see the Boatsex and the Fingerbumming

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          But while Genghis Khan was living they beat all armies they came across.
          But it wasn't until long after his death they challenged more powerful countries.
          The rest of Europe was very fortunate the hordes turned back after his death otherwise history might be very different.
          It was Ögedei Khan's death, not his father that caused them to turn back. Genghis had been dead for a long time.

You need to think in greater detail. History is not as simple as you imagine.

Stick to discussing sports (simple enough for you to understand).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe

"The Mongol armies, ferocious though they were, ultimately failed to translate their light cavalry power from the semi-temperate and desert regions where it flourished in to the high-rainfall zone of Western Europe.

Whenever [they] encountered... peoples living by intensive agriculture, accumulating thereby food surpluses which enabled them to sustain campaigns longer than the foraging nomads ever could, and breeding on their rich grasslands horses which outmatched the nomad pony in battle, [they] had to admit defeat.

Light cavalry conquerors were in time either forced back into the arid environment where nomadism flourished, as on the borders of Western Europe, or, as in China, corrupted by the softness of agricultural civilization and absorbed by it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
            But it wasn't until long after his death they challenged more powerful countries.
            It was Ögedei Khan's death, not his father that caused them to turn back. Genghis had been dead for a long time.

You need to think in greater detail. History is not as simple as you imagine.

Stick to discussing sports (simple enough for you to understand).
            Do you think Genghis Khan liked finger bumming?

Comment

• Freedom2111 I see what you meant now when you asked if Tyrion said "Flee, you idiot" to Jamie. He did. He said both, flee you idiot and you ****ing idiot. Which I thought he just said twice. Heard it better with 1080p quality.

Comment

• Next Sunday can't come any sooner.

Next 3 episode lengths:

59 minutes
                71 minutes - I imagine ****'s going to pop off worse than Episode 4.
                81 minutes - This episode will probably be GoT on steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Next Sunday can't come any sooner.

Next 3 episode lengths:

59 minutes
                  71 minutes - I imagine ****'s going to pop off worse than Episode 4.
                  81 minutes - This episode will probably be GoT on steroids.
                  major wars about to pop off. cant wait....they better use up that HBO money, i want to see some gruesome shit

Comment

• Best episode so far this season, finally shiz is hitting the fan. Tyrion looks like he's gonna switch sides to me though man lol.

The scene with Little finger and the raven sound in the back. That dude cannot be trusted but I have a feeling none of us can predict what it is. Something fishy here lads.

Comment

• I want to see a fooking Ice Dragon

Comment

Working...
                      X