Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Calls Ward 'Son of Judges,' Mocks Surprised Look In Tweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y'all are some ****ing clowns

Ward lost the first two rounds (after giving up the knockdown), righted the fight over the next couple rounds, and then proceeded to put forward a performance that would've given him the rightful case that he outboxed Kovalev from the 5th round on.

The fact that all of the judges, though they got their differently, all seemed to actually scored the fight the way it ended up playing out was a pleasant surprise to Ward.

On every card, Ward won the fight 7 rounds to 5, and he did that after the rough start.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      "We got dirty, we got grimmy... why them so mad?"

LMAO!!! the only thing he got is his ass kicked.
      Point to a meaningful shot that Kovalev landed after Round 4, lol.

dwell in your sorrows a bit more

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
        I was wondering why nobody brought this up before. I noticed it right away when they announced he was the winner. He knew he lost that fight and he definitely looked surprised from the announcement.
        Kovalev didn't look like a winner to me. No arms raised, head down and even went straight towards Ward after the final bell to say "Thanks".

Listen. It was a close fight. No one was robbed.

Comment

Ward told Krusher "Watch me move my right hand in circles while I punch you in the face with my left hand." And Krusher did! lmao.

After the final bell, Ward is smiling, laughing looking like he won. Krusher wasn't celebrating, he had a rather serious, face like he knew he lost. Go ahead and watch it! There really is no denying that. Ward smiling and laughing while Kov's got a frown. Kov knew that everytime he stared in awe of Ward moving his right hand in circles and got nailed in the face for it, well, that would explain why Ward was smling, looking confident.

Comment

The worst part is all the dumbasses on here couldnt give you their honest opinions on how they scored the fight. Dey be like "he won. balme duh judges not ward"

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
              Kovalev didn't look like a winner to me. No arms raised, head down and even went straight towards Ward after the final bell to say "Thanks".

Listen. It was a close fight. No one was robbed.
              Its no use trying to talk reason with a lot of these people. That Ward was smiling and laughing and Krusher head down, frown, silent and solemn. The reason they say this looks like Kov thought he won is because they never even watched the fight, but really like G and so they feel the need to bash Ward for exposing G.

Comment

Kov ain't wrong

Comment

Don't get how people gave the second to Kovalev. Ward got up from a knockdown and fought back like a champ. No-one has ever done that with Kovalev before, it was inspirational, he needs to get more credit for the resolve, grit and bravery he showed in that round. So I gave the second to Ward too, but it was close.

Comment

Kovalev called it like he saw it.

Comment

Andre Ward:

"It's not how you start, but how you finish. Better ask somebody."

Comment

Working...
                      X