No announcement yet.

IF bulls, dogs and c0cks have animal rights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF bulls, dogs and c0cks have animal rights

Don't you think pigs, horses and cows should also be given rights too?

All animals have the right to not be exploited and tortured to death for the amusement of a small minority. It's generally agreed upon by every human being with even a shred of decency.

You're obviously just trolling because you bring nothing to the original debate, Idiot-San.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      All animals have the right to not be exploited and tortured to death for the amusement of a small minority. It's generally agreed upon by every human being with even a shred of decency.

You're obviously just trolling because you bring nothing to the original debate, Idiot-San.
      If racing horses can talk they could tell people "please slaughter me. I am tired running and getting a whip."

If pigs can talk and are theist, for sure they will ask, "God, am I created just to satisfy humans' appetite?

Comment

Ima hit ya sidewayz with this, its is written in the bible that we shall have dominion over all fowl and animalz that walkz this earth or something very close to that.

so if your religious and believe in the bible then, dont give a second thought to any animalz chop em up and throw in that gumbo soup.

but on that same token the flip side is if you believe that, then you should be pretty much sinless aswell and follow dem commandments to the letter right? cant dissect the bible and pick the parts your want to follow.

but on the legality of that, thatz over my head cuz.
        Last edited by MAUSEBURG; 11-03-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          If racing horses can talk they could tell people "please slaughter me. I am tired running and getting a whip."

If pigs can talk and are theist, for sure they will ask, "God, am I created just to satisfy humans' appetite?
          I don't agree with horse-racing or dog-racing, either. Even though the animals are treated well when not racing, it's the treatment (execution via bullet to the head and dumping of bodies) of the animals afterwards that's the main source of my rage.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I don't agree with horse-racing or dog-racing, either. Even though the animals are treated well when not racing, it's the treatment (execution via bullet to the head and dumping of bodies) of the animals afterwards that's the main source of my rage.
            Is it correct that the most basic right is the right to be treated as an end in oneself, not as a means to someone else's ends?

Comment

My beastly cock has doggly rights.

Comment

Animals don't have rights. Human beings should however have decency.

Decency is different from morality ( morality is rights based, decency is an aesthetic intuition)

Comment

C0ck rights?

Comment

" The righteous is merciful even unto his beast, but the piety of the wicked is cruel. "

- Proverbs 12:10
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-04-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X