Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queen, 60 years reign. Diamond Jubilee.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    She has served the nation and Commonwealth for 60 years. If you feel people should be judged on merit, political systems aside, that's a pretty big deal dude.

I'm not a communist, but I find it very admirable that Castro can spend so many decades living in that shit hole Cuba.
    First off that's idiotic. It's like people that "admire" what Hitler did. There's nothing to admire about a man who has held an entire nation and generations of Cubans to be held in absolute poverty, ignorance and decades of torture and fear.

Talk to the Cubans who are here in Miami and had everything taken from them and were exiled from their homeland, nothing to admire about Castro or Che Guevara. It's those idiot hipsters that think wearing a Che shirt makes you cool, that **** will get your ass kicked here in Miami if you wear it in the wrong area.

Even though, Castro actually had control of his country, wtf does the queen do? Monarchs haven't done much in a long time in England that is relevant to actually ruling the country and having an impact on what goes on.

I just find monarchies to be like dictatorships disguised in pageantry.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      Get the fug out of this thread if you don't want to show no love, but want to hate. People like you in this world need to be culled, that DNA of yours is evil, you were bred to hate and kill and it shows.

Peace.
      This coming from a person that has nothing but hateful things to say about America in every thread.

Go stick your finger in your ass while you masturbate to death videos of Al-Qaeda you scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        First off that's idiotic. It's people that "admire" what Hitler did. There's nothing to admire about a man who has held an entire nation and generations of Cubans to be held in absolute poverty, ignorance and decades of torture and fear.

Talk to the Cubans who are here in Miami and had everything taken from them and were exiled from their homeland, nothing to admire about Castro or Che Guevara. It's those idiot hipsters that think wearing a Che shirt makes you cool, that **** will get your ass kicked here in Miami if you wear it in the wrong area.

Even though, Castro actually had control of his country, wtf does the queen do? Monarchs haven't done much in a long time in England that is relevant to actually ruling the country and having an impact on what goes on.

If your father was a King and you were given the opportunity to be King, I pretty much bet that skinny ass of yours would take it. Don't hate what you would never say no to doing/being.

If you truly would never take the crown, then go on Youtube and say you would never be a King if offered to be one and zoom in on your eyes so I can see if you are lying.

Comment

Who gives a fuk. I find monarchies so degrading to the rest of us. Because she was born in some inbred family, we are to exalt her as some special person to be admired and worshiped.

Fuk that old b1tch.
          Damn right. Her only accomplishment was being born in the right family. She's not a politician, actress, singer, athlete, artist or business woman so why should we care about her? Why is this even in the news?

Comment

This coming from a person that has nothing but hateful things to say about America in every thread.

Go stick your finger in your ass while you masturbate to death videos of Al-Qaeda you scumbag.
            What did I say that was hateful to America? I stood by a point the US would not win a war against China.

China has over 60% in terms of number air craft to the US.
            It has more man power.
            It has the 3rd biggest Navy.
            2nd amount in terms of money spent on it's forces.

It is not Afghanistan.

Every word I said was not hateful, but the blinkers you have when anyone disagrees that the US is the best etc... makes you blind. You feel like I attack you or your adopted nation, but I am really just trying to express that the road is not a smooth one, you will have sand, mud and cracks.

We shall meet again, in another thread that talks about the US, for I know you, and your sister Check will jump in at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Damn right. Her only accomplishment was being born in the right family. She's not a politician, actress, singer, athlete, artist or business woman so why should we care about her? Why is this even in the news?
              If you don't care, or anyone else, then leave this thread fool?

I don't care for gays, but I don't go to the 'Crystals' bar to start a fight or tell them I don't care now.

It is obvious that this fool is Jelly, he jelly the Queen has millions and he is earning 15 dollars an hour. Don't be jelly bro, there's more to life than green, green notes and green eyes.

Comment

I come in peace and love, come inside for a Jubilee party. Don't be a hater, come and celebrate history with your friends.

Comment

First off that's idiotic. It's people that "admire" what Hitler did. There's nothing to admire about a man who has held an entire nation and generations of Cubans to be held in absolute poverty, ignorance and decades of torture and fear.

Well I was joking about Castro (obviously)

In very basic terms, the traditional role of a constitutional monarch is to be the balance of power and to ensure stability within government and unity within the realm.
                  We're fortunate in Britain to have had a very stable government and country longer than most others.
                  The monarch has reserve powers + royal prerogatives, is head of the armed forces and has no political party allegiance. I think back in the 70's or 80's, the action taken by the constitutional monarch in Spain (sic) prevented a communist takeover.

The American Republic system is quite unusual even amongst other republics as the American President wields so much power compared to other heads of state. I think officially the US president is chief of state.
                  Last edited by Southpaw Stinger; 06-06-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I changed my mind, I don't care about this. I don't care about lanky guys throwing a ball in a hoop, delete that thread, let me go in and tell them NBA mofo's that I don't care, let me go in that thread and tell them 'mOFO'S YOU AINT DO NO CHARITY LIKE A FULL TIME CHARITY WORKER, MOFO U AINT NO POLITICIAN LYING TO ME, U AINT NO DOCTOR SAVING LIVES (MAD RESPECT) YOU JUST A TALL MOFO THAT THROWS A BALL IN A HOOP WHOOPTI DOO'

LET ME AND MY BIG ASS GET IN DAT THREAD AND TELL DEM FOLKS THAT NBA IS GAY AND DONT MEAN SHIET. MOFO

Comment

cheryl cole :wank: moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X