Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Buffer Attempting To Convince ShowTime To Let Him Introduce Conor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Buffer Attempting To Convince ShowTime To Let Him Introduce Conor?

In-house UFC announcer, and half-brother of boxing's own legendary Michael Buffer, Bruce Buffer hints that he may be trying to relieve Jimmy Lennon Jr of part of his ring announcer duties this weekend by having a dual-announcer scenario, similar to that seen in the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight where Jimmy Lennon Jr introduced Mayweather, and Michael Buffer introduced Pacquiao.

0:30

They should let him do it.

Comment

errr Bruce Buffer kinda fits the UFC with his announcing, perhaps not so much boxing
      I never really liked his announcing cuz he kinda just shouts

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
        errr Bruce Buffer kinda fits the UFC with his announcing, perhaps not so much boxing
        I never really liked his announcing cuz he kinda just shouts
        Agree, can't stand that guy. He also looks ******ed when he does that jump and shout's, It's time.

Comment

Heard him hint at doing something on the MMA Hour. It didn't seem like it was co-announcer duties doe so surprised if this is the case.

Comment

He is a bit cringy with his announcement, more like WWE...

Comment

I'm a lifelong boxing fanatic but I can't front when I watch UFC fights the dude screaming "IT'S TIME!" gets me hyped AF. I wouldn't mind hearing it leading into this one considering it's not the usual fight by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                Agree, can't stand that guy. He also looks ******ed when he does that jump and shout's, It's time.
                That is a lil obnoxious lol. And he does it when he announces the fighters name to double down on the ******ed look. I've heard he gots special jumps & twists & what not for specific fighters to, but you can't really tell from watching on TV cuz they usually just show the fighter when their name is called.

Most fans seem to enjoy it so whatever doe.

Comment

God no. His style sucks for boxing

Comment

It'll be funny. Jimmy all calm with his announcement then comes Buffer with jumping and shouting all coked out. It'll definitely cater to the ufc fans

Comment

Working...
                    X