Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-06-2017, 01:56 AM #11
WAR RIGONDEAUX!!!

Quoted: 1675 Post(s)
RussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,458,666,990,373,388.00
Total Points: 54,458,667,090,488,240.00
No Message - BrometheusBob. 

I dont really see how its embarassing really. Everyone knows he won the fight, what is evident though is that either manny didnt take the fight seriously or he is seriously declining rapidly. I expected him to KO horn in 6 rounds MAX.
RussTBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-06-2017, 01:56 AM #12
Patriot

Quoted: 5474 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,101,272,206,536,452,603,904.00
Total Points: 38,101,272,206,536,452,603,904.00
Pacquiao used lots of these after #TBE beat him one-sidedly - Kovalev #1 cheers brometheus - Mike D Keep pointing out those crappy links - siablo14 fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- 
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Man are you kidding me, Marquez 4 still haunts me dreams

This was literally what I looked like at that moment

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Not even losing to Floyd was that damaging to me
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:47 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1336 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,199,993,491,456.00
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
racist - Mr McDowell Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
I don't care if you really had him winning or not. He was supposed to steamroll this guy. Most motherf**kers had him stopping this fool within like 3 or 4 rounds. As a Manny fan myself him getting brutally knocked the f**k out by Marquez, and losing in pretty one sided fashion to Floyd -- those were bitter pills to swallow but those were against two first ballot hall of famers. One was to the best of the generation and the other is on a short list of best of his generation.

This was to frigging Jeff Horn. Who was mocked incessantly from the day his name was even rumored as a possible Pacquiao opponent. Just the fact that it was a very competitive fight, against Jeff Horn, is bad enough. I mean even had Pacquiao got the decision would y'all feel good about this? I sure as hell wouldn't. But the fact that it's an official loss on his record...TO JEFF HORN...to me this is rock f**king bottom. With all due respect to Horn by the way who seems like a really good dude and a pretty decent fighter. But Manny Pacquiao, who's supposed to be the 2nd best fighter of his generation...even at 38 should not be in wars with pretty decent B fighters.

This, to me, is rock bottom as a Pacquiao fan. It doesn't get any worse than this. Just the fact that he was fighting Jeff Horn in the first place was bad enough. But now this? How Saturday night unfolded? Do any of you other Manny fans feel the same way?
Rock bottom? No such thing mate!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
In my experience there's always something worse around the corner. You just need to heed some good advice...

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:03 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2796 Post(s)
Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,419,490,327,073,117.00
Total Points: 176,961,543,366,167,592,960.00
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Rock bottom? No such thing mate!
In my experience there's always something worse around the corner.
I just mean as a fan. I don't mean rock bottom period. Obviously if a fighter that you root for losing is the worst thing to happen to a person then safe to say that person is doing pretty damn good, lol.
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 04:11 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1336 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,000,199,993,491,456.00
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
racist - Mr McDowell Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
I just mean as a fan. I don't mean rock bottom period. Obviously if a fighter that you root for losing is the worst thing to happen to a person then safe to say that person is doing pretty damn good, lol.
Ha ha ha. Indeed. Though given the way some of the denizens act you really would think this sh1t is life and death to them.

My lowest point as a fan was probably Hatton - Senchenko. I mean, yeah, you knew going in Ricky was probably well past it and his issues had been well documented, but still. Folded like a lawn chair by Vyacheslav fkn Senchenko? I've definitely become more sanguine since then though.
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:34 AM #16
Contender

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
GrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,973.34

The lowest part of this fight was seeing just how far Manny has dropped from his prime.

This fight reminded me of Tyson in his latter years.

Fight was actually a good one and entertaining....but Manny is a shadow of his old self now.

He's been slipping in my eyes since Bradley 1, but this was this single biggest drop in form from one fight to another.

Manny did impress with his warrior spirit vs the much bigger and dirtier guy though. His speed, aggression and timing is no where what it was but the spirit remains which was good to see.
GrandmasterWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:44 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Damn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,085,599.09
Cheers man, you're a good poster - Mike D 

Quote:
I don't care if you really had him winning or not. He was supposed to steamroll this guy. Most motherf**kers had him stopping this fool within like 3 or 4 rounds. As a Manny fan myself him getting brutally knocked the f**k out by Marquez, and losing in pretty one sided fashion to Floyd -- those were bitter pills to swallow but those were against two first ballot hall of famers. One was to the best of the generation and the other is on a short list of best of his generation.

This was to frigging Jeff Horn. Who was mocked incessantly from the day his name was even rumored as a possible Pacquiao opponent. Just the fact that it was a very competitive fight, against Jeff Horn, is bad enough. I mean even had Pacquiao got the decision would y'all feel good about this? I sure as hell wouldn't. But the fact that it's an official loss on his record...TO JEFF HORN...to me this is rock f**king bottom. With all due respect to Horn by the way who seems like a really good dude and a pretty decent fighter. But Manny Pacquiao, who's supposed to be the 2nd best fighter of his generation...even at 38 should not be in wars with pretty decent B fighters.

This, to me, is rock bottom as a Pacquiao fan. It doesn't get any worse than this. Just the fact that he was fighting Jeff Horn in the first place was bad enough. But now this? How Saturday night unfolded? Do any of you other Manny fans feel the same way?
Rock bottom will be coming when he fights the rematch with Horn.
Damn Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:51 AM #18
Eat A Peach For Hours

Quoted: 3678 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,976,440,409,593,756,516,352.00
Total Points: 2,976,440,409,693,756,588,032.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D 
From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX 
The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Seeing Manny as a shell of himself was sad to see. I do think it was rock bottom as a fan. He looked pretty bad against Vargas in the second half of that fight, but he was still winning rounds clearly. Against Horn, Pac just didn't let his hands go like he used to.

I thought he did enough to win against Horn, but that's besides the point. He looked terrible. When he fought Mayweather, he didn't do much and was obviously was past his best but didn't necessarily look bad, just overly tentative.

It's been a steady decline, but I actually believe he got old overnight as far back as the Vargas fight.

He's been slipping since he fought Mosley, but Marquez officially ended Pac's prime. And now he's finally officially shot.

As a Pac fan, I want to see him rematch Horn and then retire, win or lose. He'll likely lose to any top Welterweight (and Crawford) at this point, and he'll eventually get knocked out or battered into a stoppage loss soon.

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 07-06-2017 at 05:55 AM.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:58 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2796 Post(s)
Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,419,490,327,073,117.00
Total Points: 176,961,543,366,167,592,960.00
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
Seeing Manny as a shell of himself was sad to see. I do think it was rock bottom as a fan. He looked pretty bad against Vargas in the second half of that fight, but he was still winning rounds clearly. Against Horn, Pac just didn't let his hands go like he used to.

I thought he did enough to win against Horn, but that's besides the point. He looked terrible. When he fought Mayweather, he didn't do much and was obviously was past his best but didn't necessarily look bad, just overly tentative.

It's been a steady decline, but I actually believe he got old overnight as far back as the Vargas fight.
Agreed, man. Good post and well said, Wanker.
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 06:18 AM #20
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,583,386,936,164,614,144.00
Total Points: 117,584,416,156,281,012,224.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

It could get worse.

He could get completely dominated and stopped by someone like Horn or worse.

Atleast he was competitive and many thought he won.

It can get worse, trust me.

Ali lost to Spinks, but then he went on to get dominated by Trevor Berbick...
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bottom?, fans:, manny, officially, past, rock, weekend

User Tag List