Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-06-2017, 02:05 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2801 Post(s)
Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,168,612,970,994,362.00
Total Points: 176,964,292,488,811,610,112.00
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - HAMMER77777 
Default Manny fans: Was this past weekend officially rock bottom?

I don't care if you really had him winning or not. He was supposed to steamroll this guy. Most motherf**kers had him stopping this fool within like 3 or 4 rounds. As a Manny fan myself him getting brutally knocked the f**k out by Marquez, and losing in pretty one sided fashion to Floyd -- those were bitter pills to swallow but those were against two first ballot hall of famers. One was to the best of the generation and the other is on a short list of best of his generation.

This was to frigging Jeff Horn. Who was mocked incessantly from the day his name was even rumored as a possible Pacquiao opponent. Just the fact that it was a very competitive fight, against Jeff Horn, is bad enough. I mean even had Pacquiao got the decision would y'all feel good about this? I sure as hell wouldn't. But the fact that it's an official loss on his record...TO JEFF HORN...to me this is rock f**king bottom. With all due respect to Horn by the way who seems like a really good dude and a pretty decent fighter. But Manny Pacquiao, who's supposed to be the 2nd best fighter of his generation...even at 38 should not be in wars with pretty decent B fighters.

This, to me, is rock bottom as a Pacquiao fan. It doesn't get any worse than this. Just the fact that he was fighting Jeff Horn in the first place was bad enough. But now this? How Saturday night unfolded? Do any of you other Manny fans feel the same way?
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-06-2017, 02:06 AM #2
WAR CANELO

Quoted: 2312 Post(s)
Suup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,001,001,000,052,736.00
An honourable man. - JabRight Trump wins - Freedom. No Message - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the gift :beerchug: - -jose- Love that sig! - 1bad65 

The death threats to Horn's wife showed it really is.
Suup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:10 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1145 Post(s)
Vlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud of
Bank: 52,768,049,312.02
Total Points: 52,769,115,044.73
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D 

Pac looked pretty good for a 38 year old, and kept it clean. Horn was fouling and the fact that he had enough energy to jump around like a Kangaroo in there does not make him deserving of that victory.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:10 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2801 Post(s)
Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,168,612,970,994,362.00
Total Points: 176,964,292,488,811,610,112.00
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup View Post
The death threats to Horn's wife showed it really is.
Those people are an abomination. Anybody who is fanatical to the point where they issue messages of hatred or freaking death threats over a sporting event, need help. Serious professional help.
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:12 AM #5
Intentional Learner

Quoted: 16138 Post(s)
Larry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,812,809,433,018,074,660,864.00
Total Points: 10,104,812,699,433,018,230,571,008.00
small banana just like Floyds penis - boxz happy father's day - DionysusX boo hoo hoo, lol, larry is upset on the internet once again, lol, low self esteem, lol,  cry me a river, lol, god bless you lil homie - Tha_Greatest Ape - Pretty Boy32 Monkey - Pretty Boy32 
Gorilla - Pretty Boy32 ape woahah - Pretty Boy32 Clean my shoes - Pretty Boy32 Stop ducking me - Pretty Boy32 You don't want the fight - Pretty Boy32 
You can't fight for sh1t - Pretty Boy32 You like bananas? - Pretty Boy32 Stop ducking me coward - Pretty Boy32 Beat yo a55 up - Pretty Boy32 You have aids - Pretty Boy32 
Some fruit for a fruit - Freedom2111 Homosexual. You admitted laying with men. - Freedom2111 Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Floyd.  You closet homosexual.  You're in love with Floyd lmao. - "red Happy birthday broski! - -jose- To the Legend for exposing Lou for the bltch he is. - travestyny 
Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 

yea this was pretty embarrassing
Larry Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:41 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
ironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,450,464,832,872.86
Total Points: 20,450,665,865,447.90
good poster - starting your collection - theBEASTwithin first rate poster deserving of a medal - Mike D war ironmt - Mike D Good posting. - soul_survivor Good posts! - GhostofDempsey 
Eat a dlck, bltch!  A grown ass man afraid of flying! - travestyny Fake ass Lou wanabe.  LMAO.  Afraid to fly, right?  Little bltch. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx. View Post
yea this was pretty embarrassing
lol, this coming from you Is hilarious considering the lengths you would go to, to defend Floyd.
ironmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:46 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
ironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,450,464,832,872.86
Total Points: 20,450,665,865,447.90
good poster - starting your collection - theBEASTwithin first rate poster deserving of a medal - Mike D war ironmt - Mike D Good posting. - soul_survivor Good posts! - GhostofDempsey 
Eat a dlck, bltch!  A grown ass man afraid of flying! - travestyny Fake ass Lou wanabe.  LMAO.  Afraid to fly, right?  Little bltch. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
I don't care if you really had him winning or not. He was supposed to steamroll this guy. Most motherf**kers had him stopping this fool within like 3 or 4 rounds. As a Manny fan myself him getting brutally knocked the f**k out by Marquez, and losing in pretty one sided fashion to Floyd -- those were bitter pills to swallow but those were against two first ballot hall of famers. One was to the best of the generation and the other is on a short list of best of his generation.

This was to frigging Jeff Horn. Who was mocked incessantly from the day his name was even rumored as a possible Pacquiao opponent. Just the fact that it was a very competitive fight, against Jeff Horn, is bad enough. I mean even had Pacquiao got the decision would y'all feel good about this? I sure as hell wouldn't. But the fact that it's an official loss on his record...TO JEFF HORN...to me this is rock f**king bottom. With all due respect to Horn by the way who seems like a really good dude and a pretty decent fighter. But Manny Pacquiao, who's supposed to be the 2nd best fighter of his generation...even at 38 should not be in wars with pretty decent B fighters.

This, to me, is rock bottom as a Pacquiao fan. It doesn't get any worse than this. Just the fact that he was fighting Jeff Horn in the first place was bad enough. But now this? How Saturday night unfolded? Do any of you other Manny fans feel the same way?
Yes, that fight was rock bottom for Manny. He should have won that fight 12-0-11-1. Horn just looked massive In there with Pacquiao. A rematch would be Interesting, but If Manny looks like he did the first time he has a good chance of getting knocked out.
ironmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:53 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 104,176,654.16

Quote:

For me getting ktfo by marquez way worse since he was still near his prime that time. A highly dramatic grand ending to their grudge saga, probably the biggest KO win i'll ever witness and feel.

While for horn, i've long accepted that pac is way past his prime with this one being the worst showing, so i know its just a matter of time that he'll look like that and he did.
Only fans who are living on nostalgia are disappointed.
dibzvincent143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:53 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
b00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,165,617.58
Cool poster. Cheers bro. - Mike D 

Yep. It most definitely is.
b00g13man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:54 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 104,176,654.16

Quote:

For me getting ktfo by marquez way worse since he was still near his prime that time. A highly dramatic grand ending to their grudge saga, probably the biggest KO win i'll ever witness and feel.

While for horn, i've long accepted that pac is way past his prime with this one being the worst showing, so i know its just a matter of time that he'll look like that and he did.
Only fans who are living on nostalgia are disappointed.

As for floyd, well he's my fav as well, and ive also accepted pac was past prime during the encounter.
dibzvincent143 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bottom?, fans:, manny, officially, past, rock, weekend

User Tag List