Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-02-2017, 12:15 PM #11
Nemesis

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
HipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 313,708,007.06
Total Points: 314,032,694.10
No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top 
No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top 
thanks for the cheese steak 101 :fing01: - -jose- No Message - No Diggity Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 U are a waste of my effort, dude. - HAMMER77777 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Brick Top Childhood Cancer - Brick Top 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
They don't have these incidents occurring though.
Moot point, there is nothing in England that tops the US in any category good or bad, from blowjobs happening right now to auto accidents resulting in death, oh sht I'm wrong as small a population compared to the US they have more muslim attacks, at least they have that going for them I guess !
HipsterRan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:17 PM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Kosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 35,930.89
Total Points: 1,000,066,765.66
Great post... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
Personal opinions are fine so I have no problem with you thinking it's insane to be able to buy a gun in the store legally, and the days of trying to convince people that are anti-gun or people that are simply indifferent but go by what the media tells them they should think are pretty much over, but food for thought the key word is Legally...99% of the firearms purchased Legally ARE NOT used for crimes, millions of legally able Americans carry firearms on them enery single day without being used to commit crime !
Yes, but isn't the 1% the problem? Surely the only way to eliminate gun crime is to fully cut of the supply. Again, in the UK even Don Corlene wouldn't be able to get his hands on one. The head has been fully cut off the snake. If there were houses on every street and people in every gym across the country with guns then wouldn't that make it really easy for a) bad people intent on crime and b) mentally ill people (possibly from daddy's draw) to get their hands on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
if the media betrayed the democratically run war zone cities half as bad as firearms maybe we'd have a stating point to bringing gun violence down, but instead the media attacks an inanimate object and its legal owners as the problem !
Genuine question: Why does anyone legally need a gun if they don't plan on using it? Only thing i can think of is self defence - which is a direct result of the gun spiral of having them in circulation in the first place! I use the UK police example again - even the cops don't need them in most cases because they're not circulating.

Why do so many americans passionately want these things to be legal? Is it a culture/hertitage thing? I respect it, and it's not my country to lecture. But i do find it absolutely fascinating. It's level of oddness to me genuinely ranks up there with tanzanian Masai tribesman drinking cows blood, liberals encouraging stampedes of shariah law believing refugees into their countries by the million and chinese women choosing to bind theirfeet in terms of pure cultural weirdness. I don't and will never get it.
Kosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:26 PM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Kosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 35,930.89
Total Points: 1,000,066,765.66
Great post... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Because you guys are fruits.
No denying many english men are very Beta. Europeans generally.

However, you could also just say we're less unruly and more civil than americans. I believe this to be the case.
Kosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:15 PM #14
Lieutenant

Quoted: 1871 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 376,845,695,117,909,688,320.00
Total Points: 376,845,695,118,910,816,256.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosta View Post
No denying many english men are very Beta. Europeans generally.

However, you could also just say we're less unruly and more civil than americans. I believe this to be the case.
Your civility will be the end of you after allah akbhars take over.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:52 PM #15
Nemesis

HipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the cheese steak 101 :fing01: - -jose- No Message - No Diggity Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 U are a waste of my effort, dude. - HAMMER77777 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Brick Top Childhood Cancer - Brick Top 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosta View Post
Yes, but isn't the 1% the problem? Surely the only way to eliminate gun crime is to fully cut of the supply. Again, in the UK even Don Corlene wouldn't be able to get his hands on one. The head has been fully cut off the snake. If there were houses on every street and people in every gym across the country with guns then wouldn't that make it really easy for a) bad people intent on crime and b) mentally ill people (possibly from daddy's draw) to get their hands on them?
UK dosnt have a gun problem that would make it easier but nonetheless they still have violent crime ending in death each year, too make it even it would only be fare to use a single US state that is comparable in size and population to the UK and tally up all crimes ending in death and Id bet they would be pretty comparable, US is huge compared to the UK making cutting the head off the snake in the US as you say a completely different matter, like it or not firearms a intertwined with the culture of the United States, A culture where the fast majority of people owning firearms are good people not doing harm, everything in life from the past to the future has a negative side to it, and cherry picking what needs be banned like guns based on a minuscule percentage of people killed by those guns in a Crime, it will never work when Automobiles, peoples fried foods and cigarettes kill millions annually !

Quote:
Genuine question: Why does anyone legally need a gun if they don't plan on using it? Only thing i can think of is self defence - which is a direct result of the gun spiral of having them in circulation in the first place! I use the UK police example again - even the cops don't need them in most cases because they're not circulating.

Why do so many americans passionately want these things to be legal? Is it a culture/hertitage thing? I respect it, and it's not my country to lecture. But i do find it absolutely fascinating. It's level of oddness to me genuinely ranks up there with tanzanian Masai tribesman drinking cows blood, liberals encouraging stampedes of shariah law believing refugees into their countries by the million and chinese women choosing to bind theirfeet in terms of pure cultural weirdness. I don't and will never get it.
It's along the lines of having a fire extinguisher just in case a small fire breaks out that didn't attend on happening, but it's there always standing by to be used at a moments notice, with my personal experience it not planning as much as its preparing for a event that had me forced to pull my firearm in self defense that ended in justifiable deadly force, and that happened in a situation where the only person that had a firearm was me, firearms aren't solely used to combat other firearms they are used to defend yourself against deadly force be it a shovel a hammer, possibly another firearm or just being out numbered by a group of people looking to cause you great bodily harm, and addition to that a legally owned firearm isn't solely about self defense, it's also about the rich hunting culture which I'm a part of in the US, or simply target shooting because it's fun !

Last edited by HipsterRan; 07-02-2017 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:17 PM #16
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalfan10 View Post
A simple Pipe Bomb can not do more damage than a good Ar-15 style gun.

And Lol at Tyrone making a Pipe Bomb....

I guess it depends on where you live, not to many AR-15s are used in crimes in the UK, or for the US for that matter...I'm pretty sure the use of scary under powered "black assault rifle's" is used in less then 1% of crimes, but they are big and black and make for a great media scare tactic !
Old 07-02-2017, 05:02 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 738 Post(s)
maracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,029,661.39
First Rate Poster - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
They don't have these incidents occurring though.
There are a lot of guns smuggled into England's ports but your terrorists prefer bombs
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:13 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6774 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 333,521,372,661,010,661,376.00
Total Points: 1,333,521,372,661,017,739,264.00
gift - MANGLER No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ 
thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maracho View Post
There are a lot of guns smuggled into England's ports but your terrorists prefer bombs
And knives too, right?
siablo14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:32 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 738 Post(s)
maracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,029,661.39
First Rate Poster - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalfan10 View Post
A simple Pipe Bomb can not do more damage than a good Ar-15 style gun.

And Lol at Tyrone making a Pipe Bomb....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Are you saying you are so racist that you believe a man with the name Tyrone cant make a pipe-bomb? From your comment, you are probably an evolutionist that needs some stats.

1. Most major and minor terror groups around the world are closely involved with atheist groups. If Tyrone isnt willing to use a bomb, its mosly because he's not an antichrist as are so many school shooters and Islamists, etc..

2. There are Ak-47s everywhere but Bombs , especially pipe bombs, are the most common form of weapons used by terrorists groups around the world. Small simple petroleum or resin based bombs have been used at least since Constantine and those weighing just 13-20 pounds were often used to blow up whole buildings and ships. After the pipe bomb, the car bomb (basically a giant pipe bomb) is most popular among terrorist. Car and Horse and buggy bombs consisting of dynamite and shrapnel have done millions of dollars in damage at a time in the 1920s and earlier.

3. Jealous or spurned stricken Multi-person acid attacks are getting real common to. Oh and some disgruntled employee in Tokyo killed 19 and injured 26 others with a knife. They obviously have no hope for miracles or Heavenly Father.

4. Remember also that terrorist are usually weak people obsessed with survival of the fittest mentality that regress to their cowardly ways when they believe that a potentially weaker victim might have a gun to protect themselves.

5. In the US the terrorist trend is for semi-auto rifles that better than the AR-15 but take them away and see even more brazen
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

6. Especially from our governments. See original 2nd Amendment reasoning.

7. Lets study the Sword

Last edited by maracho; 07-02-2017 at 05:46 PM.
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:17 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
DarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 375,176.96
Total Points: 527,192.74
Welcome to the asylum. Take this lucky clover, you might need it. - FRKO 1,000 posts! - ЯiZO Congrats on reaching 1,000 posts here - ??? 1k posts - Golden Boy 360 1K posts, keep it up - PISTOLWHIP 
Good poster - Tek My Pounches 

I guess they were auditioning for "Bangin in Little Rock 2"
DarchinyFAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
arkansas, nightclub, rock, shot

User Tag List