Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-01-2017, 04:25 PM #1
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2396 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 630,620,412,526,644,035,584.00
Total Points: 630,620,412,527,645,294,592.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 
Default Up To 25 Shot in a Nightclub in Little Rock Arkansas

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 04:41 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Bygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,436.07
Total Points: 10,000,233,756.68
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 

I went straight to the comments section. Sure enough they blame the NRA, Republicans, conservatives, Ronald Reagan, the 2nd amendment, etc.

Nothing, absolutely nothing about the people that shot up the club and why certain demographics are the ones mainly responsible for this.
Bygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:35 AM #3
Nemesis

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
HipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 313,708,007.06
Total Points: 314,034,961.10
No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top 
No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top 
thanks for the cheese steak 101 :fing01: - -jose- No Message - No Diggity Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 U are a waste of my effort, dude. - HAMMER77777 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Brick Top Childhood Cancer - Brick Top 

At first I thought Jermain Taylor was up to his old shenanigans, then remembered he's locked up!

Last edited by HipsterRan; 07-02-2017 at 12:38 AM.
HipsterRan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:44 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 778 Post(s)
maracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,034,467.44
First Rate Poster - ironmt 

More than likely unregistered guns typical of gang fights. Take away the guns though and chances are they'd make a simple pipe bomb, which can do way more damage. A dude with a knife can also do a lot of damage before anyone even knows what happened.
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 10:22 AM #5
Nemesis

HipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond reputeHipsterRan has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the cheese steak 101 :fing01: - -jose- No Message - No Diggity Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 U are a waste of my effort, dude. - HAMMER77777 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Brick Top Childhood Cancer - Brick Top 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bygeorge View Post
I went straight to the comments section. Sure enough they blame the NRA, Republicans, conservatives, Ronald Reagan, the 2nd amendment, etc.

Nothing, absolutely nothing about the people that shot up the club and why certain demographics are the ones mainly responsible for this.
These fukn morons talk about banning guns like criminals obey laws, I'll never understand the liberals way of thinking, they keep throwing around (30 thousands people day very year from guns) they love throwing out that number as if 30k are brutally murdered every year which is so far from the truth, take away police shooting (most of which are justified) even if the media won't admit it, take away suicides and the biggest one of all...gang ridden democratically run third world US cities, that leaves legally owned firearms used in crimes and negligent discharges that end in death, that number of deaths by guns is so ridiculously low!

If these liberal pussbags only really knew the amount of people walking around them on a daily basis that have a firearm stapled to their body theyd be hysterical, I always have good laugh to myself when out to eat and I'm sitting across from a soccer mom or ball-less dadbod with their pudgy future liberal brainwash children with a Hillary shirt or coexist shirt on or some sht like that, and unbeknownst to them there is a firearm safely in its holster just feet from them that for 15 years has never jumped out of its holster and gone on a rampage !
Old 07-02-2017, 10:31 AM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Kosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 37,382.50
Total Points: 1,000,086,465.89
Great post... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
These fukn morons talk about banning guns like criminals obey laws, I'll never understand the liberals way of thinking, they keep throwing around (30 thousands people day very year from guns) they love throwing out that number as if 30k are brutally murdered every year which is so far from the truth, take away police shooting (most of which are justified) even if the media won't admit it, take away suicides and the biggest one of all...gang ridden democratically run third world US cities, that leaves legally owned firearms used in crimes and negligent discharges that end in death, that number of deaths by guns is so ridiculously low!

If these liberal pussbags only really knew the amount of people walking around them on a daily basis that have a firearm stapled to their body theyd be hysterical, I always have good laugh to myself when out to eat and I'm sitting across from a soccer mom or ball-less dadbod with their pudgy future liberal brainwash children with a Hillary shirt or coexist shirt on or some sht like that, and unbeknownst to them there is a firearm safely in its holster just feet from them that for 15 years has never jumped out of its holster and gone on a rampage !
well in the UK getting a gun is near on impossible. You pretty much can not locate one. It's why almost all gang crime and Islamic terrorism here involves knives.

So I'd say that if they are properly enforced it does work. Although I don't think you could enforce it well in the USA due to other factors - insecure southern borders, existing gun supply and hugely powerful gun lobbies.

I'm someone who relates to America well considering how much most Europeans loathe the place. I like the USA. But I've never really understood how in any country let alone a civilised first world one you could go into a store and just buy a gun and bullets legally. It's absolutely insane. In England our police don't even carry guns - and why? One reason being the chances of even the most hardened of drug related violence calls involving a fireman are virtually zero
Kosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:05 AM #7
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosta View Post
But I've never really understood how in any country let alone a civilised first world one you could go into a store and just buy a gun and bullets legally. It's absolutely insane.
Personal opinions are fine so I have no problem with you thinking it's insane to be able to buy a gun in the store legally, and the days of trying to convince people that are anti-gun or people that are simply indifferent but go by what the media tells them they should think are pretty much over, but food for thought the key word is Legally...99% of the firearms purchased Legally ARE NOT used for crimes, millions of legally able Americans carry firearms on them enery single day without being used to commit crime, if the media betrayed the democratically run war zone cities half as bad as firearms maybe we'd have a stating point to bringing gun violence down, but instead the media attacks an inanimate object and its legal owners as the problem !

Last edited by HipsterRan; 07-02-2017 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:30 PM #8
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2396 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 630,620,412,526,644,035,584.00
Total Points: 630,620,412,527,645,294,592.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosta View Post
well in the UK getting a gun is near on impossible. You pretty much can not locate one. It's why almost all gang crime and Islamic terrorism here involves knives.

So I'd say that if they are properly enforced it does work. Although I don't think you could enforce it well in the USA due to other factors - insecure southern borders, existing gun supply and hugely powerful gun lobbies.

I'm someone who relates to America well considering how much most Europeans loathe the place. I like the USA. But I've never really understood how in any country let alone a civilised first world one you could go into a store and just buy a gun and bullets legally. It's absolutely insane. In England our police don't even carry guns - and why? One reason being the chances of even the most hardened of drug related violence calls involving a fireman are virtually zero
Because you guys are fruits.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:35 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7662 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 547,177,163,269,759,172,608.00
Total Points: 1,547,177,163,269,766,119,424.00
No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m 
Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- 
Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame 
Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Because you guys are fruits.
They don't have these incidents occurring though.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:42 PM #10
Interim Champion

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
animalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,035,529.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by maracho View Post
More than likely unregistered guns typical of gang fights. Take away the guns though and chances are they'd make a simple pipe bomb, which can do way more damage. A dude with a knife can also do a lot of damage before anyone even knows what happened.
A simple Pipe Bomb can not do more damage than a good Ar-15 style gun.

And Lol at Tyrone making a Pipe Bomb....
animalfan10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
arkansas, nightclub, rock, shot

User Tag List