Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-05-2017, 01:41 PM #1
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1794 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,478,117,763,567.19
Total Points: 122,477,218,005,324.77
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 
Default Rock and Vin Diesel as terminators.

Does anyone feel the Rock and Vin diesel should be the new terminators? One can be the savior and the other be the villain.

Who makes the better terminator/villain savior?
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 01:45 PM #2
So hot right now

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
Dr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 89,385,421,228,376,928.00
ran outta green k for you - lefthook2daliva 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Does anyone feel the Rock and Vin diesel should be the new terminators? One can be the savior and the other be the villain.

Vin diesel would be the little b*tch that the Rock takes the boots and motorcycle off of. IF YA SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLL
Dr Kewl Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 01:48 PM #3
Greatness!!

megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
Vin diesel would be the little b*tch that the Rock takes the boots and motorcycle off of. IF YA SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLL
I feel the Rock could play Arnold's role and Vin be the terminator. His voice would kill it. Picture him in Pitch Black.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:04 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3337 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,429,952.49
Total Points: 634,496,342.06
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
I feel the Rock could play Arnold's role and Vin be the terminator. His voice would kill it. Picture him in Pitch Black.
Vin Diesel should be the villain judging from his performance on the Chronicles of Riddick. He had that dark vibe that you just don't see with Rock. When you look at Rock, he looks like the guy you could depend on, and when you look at Diesel, you seem weary because of how he looks and narrows his brows to people.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 02:38 PM #5
Greatness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
Vin Diesel should be the villain judging from his performance on the Chronicles of Riddick. He had that dark vibe that you just don't see with Rock. When you look at Rock, he looks like the guy you could depend on, and when you look at Diesel, you seem weary because of how he looks and narrows his brows to people.

Exactly. I think they both could revive they franchise. The producers need to start paying attention. These two scream terminators. I think they were even considered already. Even their fight scene in Fast and furious screams terminator.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:44 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3206 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,007,492,616,804,109.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
I think the other way around would be perfect.

Vin Diesel would make a good terminator, The Rock is too charismatic to be the terminator, he'd be better as an eccentric villain.
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 02:44 PM #7
Free PK Dionysus Alt!

Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,473,284,573,951,008.00
Total Points: 233,473,284,574,056,832.00
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 

Quote:

Bruh, this sh*t would be insane.

If Vin was the Terminator, every single line would be in a mumble growl. Every single one.

If the Rock was the Terminator, there would have to be one movie, and one movie only. No sequels, no spinoffs. The Rock as the Terminator = everybody's fvcked. The whole world. Nobody can be that big, with muscles that glisten that much, and still lose. His head is too bald, and his mean mug is too mean for him to lose. Sarah Conor, Reece, the lady that massages you in that little Thai place, everybody will get it.

Dwayne Johnson as the Terminator is like Doomsday.
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 02:50 PM #8
Greatness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype Job View Post
I think the other way around would be perfect.

Vin Diesel would make a good terminator, The Rock is too charismatic to be the terminator, he'd be better as an eccentric villain.
Just realized what I had written. You are right. That's what I meant. Vin as the terminator and rock as the savior. I am thinking in terms of part 2 where they were both terminators.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:54 PM #9
Greatness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusX View Post
Bruh, this sh*t would be insane.

If Vin was the Terminator, every single line would be in a mumble growl. Every single one.

If the Rock was the Terminator, there would have to be one movie, and one movie only. No sequels, no spinoffs. The Rock as the Terminator = everybody's fvcked. The whole world. Nobody can be that big, with muscles that glisten that much, and still lose. His head is too bald, and his mean mug is too mean for him to lose. Sarah Conor, Reece, the lady that massages you in that little Thai place, everybody will get it.

Dwayne Johnson as the Terminator is like Doomsday.
Yeah, his voice would cyborgic, if there is such a word, and that would make him the perfect terminator. The Rock has the charisma to play the hero like Arnold.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:25 PM #10
Free PK Dionysus Alt!

Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,473,284,573,951,008.00
Total Points: 233,473,284,574,056,832.00
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 

Quote:
Yeah, his voice would cyborgic, if there is such a word, and that would make him the perfect terminator. The Rock has the charisma to play the hero like Arnold.
Yeah, this much is true.

He literally drips charisma, so maybe playing a robotic destroyer might not be right for him. But as with his performance in the movie Faster, he can play a scowling, heartless bastard who says few words, and kicks ass.
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
diesel, rock, terminators.

User Tag List