Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truth About the I.Q. test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Me being stupid is raciss" -The Tribe (2017)

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      "Me being stupid is raciss" -The Tribe (2017)
      sit your ass down pocahuntus.

Lanky ass b1tch I'd dart around your ***** ass and slap the shyt outta you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
        sit your ass down pocahuntus.

Lanky ass b1tch I'd dart around your ***** ass and slap the shyt outta you.
        I bet you won't b1tch. Gary Coleman lookin a$$

Comment

I bet you won't b1tch. Gary Coleman lookin a$$
          fake native american you are

disrespect my people you do

mm-hmm

Comment

"me being stupid is raciss" -the tribe (2017)
            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                Isn't Mexico a third world country?

And didn't yall get conquered by ESAU (the europeans)

Your women are at peace with us. Maybe you should come to terms with that.
                Everyone got conquered by the Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  Green k. Excellent video thanks for the share. Do you think a lot of them are ******ed or just stupid? Maybe a little of both?

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                    The thing is, if it's a "Eurocentric" test, why do Asians score better than Whites?? Average Asian score is like 105-108; average White score is 100; Average Black score is 85... Average Black-African score is like 75 :/

Moreover, these scores CORRELATE with the SAT test.

And finally, the MATHEMATICS portion (the same math that supposedly Africans invented), well there's the same HUGE DIFFERENTIAL in scores between Whites,and Blacks!

EVEN Cuba Gooding Jr.'s AFROCENTRIC FATHER from the movie "Boyz in the Hood" said that "THE MATH part is the only part that isn't culturally biased.." Yet there is THE SAME HUGE GAP in average scores as verbal!!

And this is the math that Africans claimed to have INVENTED! HOW DOES THAT WORK!

Seriously - I want a serious answer!! And why would Whites design a test for Asians to do better on?

However, this DOES NOT mean MEAN ANYTHING REGARDING THE INDIVIDUAL, race notwithstanding... It is MERELY AVERAGE when you combine all the scores from each race. Obviously there are PLENTY of individual blacks who are geniuses.
                    I think Blacks who work 40 hour week/middle class jobs, speak mostly decent English, and are not dysfunctional have equal IQ's to Whites...That has been my honest observation...They are every bit as capable as Whites are....

But if you average all Blacks in an area compared to all Whites in an area...then I think the White IQ would be higher....Mainly because Whites don't have a subclass of ******s lowering our gene pool/IQ scores....

Washington DC is a perfect example....If you compared middle income/professional Blacks and Whites the difference in IQ would be negligible....And the difference in work performance is also negligible....Compare all the Whites and Blacks in the entire city and you would see some differences...

Basically (in most cases) Middle Class/Upper Middle Class/Rich people of any race are smarter than Poor People....And Whites have less poor people....

Comment

Working...
                    X