Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What percentage of NFL Players taking Steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What percentage of NFL Players taking Steroids?

Man these players look a lot different than when I used to watch football back in the 80s as a kid.

Are these guys just products of hardwork, diet and genetics and legal supplementation or are they taking a little something on the side?

Here is an example of a Genetic Freak, Herschel Walker in College, and he looks nothing like these guys

And Bo Jackson another Genetic Freak looks like a lean muscular natural guy not bulging huge muscles like the guys today

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Here is an example of a Genetic Freak, Herschel Walker in College, and he looks nothing like these guys

Herschel Walker started roiding up 20 years later though:

And yeah, I think most NFL players are taking some kind of PEDs. Boxing and MMA, well UFC in particular have really been cracking down on steroids and drug abuse recently. Even WWE has a much more strict drug screening policy these days.

Players do test positive from time to time, but I doubt the NFL will implement more serious drug testing programs. Too much money involved. Maybe if an NFL player pulled a Chris Benoit, maybe they might consider strict drug testing. And maybe even look into concussions as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Man these players look a lot different than when I used to watch football back in the 80s as a kid.

Are these guys just products of hardwork, diet and genetics and legal supplementation or are they taking a little something on the side?

I'm sure it's all of the above.

You can't take steroids and expect results without working hard in the gym. They might be drug cheats, but they still put the work in. And some people will see better gains than others due to genetics.

But it's also 2016. These guys also have the best diets, more effectice training routines, as well as better legal and illegal supplementation.

Comment

100%, even the towel boys.

Comment

Yeah they are on something.

Comment

the only clean one is our fatass kicker

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Lmao

Kickers might be the only guys on the team that don't need roids.

Cheerleaders, towel boys and even the dude that fills up the Gatorade dispenser have more physically strenuous jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

what is his name?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    what is his name?

that's Seabass bro

Sebastian Janikowski...our kicker for the last 17yrs

Comment

Working...
                    X