Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ill never understand why people dont like Teddy Atlas.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    So, I like Teddy, but uh...when Pac Bradley 1 was over, he said this:

Then when Tim had a third shot against Manny, Teddy said this:

He's a hypemaster and a hypocrite.

I like him as a boxing voice, but facts are facts.
    And you only like him when he says nice things about your heroes and agrees with you. And you like him when he attacks your heroes' opponents.

You need to wake up doe. No race is perfect. Go and read some books or something.

Comment

i like him, old school trainer, old school mentality

Comment

Big fan of Atlas, he tells it like it is and in this ERA people don't like that, they need you to lie to them and tell you how great their favorite fighter is.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          He's black.
          They trying to keep a brotha down. Hating on his slick commentating skills

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            They trying to keep a brotha down. Hating on his slick commentating skills

Comment

He's a biased assh*le. Plus his stupid sayings get on my nerves really fast. I'm glad he calls out bad decisions, but I find him very annoying.

Comment

I like him, he Flys off the handle and get gives boxing it's most precious sound bytes.

Comment

I like Teddy, hate those darn food analogies he would give on FNF though

Comment

He comes across as too rehearsed for me. Acting for show.
                    I don't particularly dislike him, just find him annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      And you only like him when he says nice things about your heroes and agrees with you. And you like him when he attacks your heroes' opponents.

You need to wake up doe. No race is perfect. Go and read some books or something.
                      Dude, what the hell are you talking about? I specifically called him a hypocrite for switching sides like he did, despite liking his boxing voice.

I don't care if a person blasts a person - Manny Steward did it, George Foreman did it, Paulie does it, Ward does it, Kelley does it Jones does it, etc. I'm fine with those. I'm not fine when you flip-flop like a jobber. You lose credibility that way.

Larry Merchant is much more consistent but I can't stand his boxing voice.

Comment

Working...
                      X