Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Youtube money" finally broken down. Would you quit your job and be a youtuber?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    god motherfcking damn...

djvlad makes between 6k-98k a fooookin month???

W
    O
    W
    I wouldnt be shocked if it was more than that a month. remember these are estimates and it all depends on Ad clicks, how many ads people click on and how much each ad pays.

But youtube has highly clickable ads, meaning they get a lot of people clicking through, the hardest way to make money is from Blogging, years ago it was the best way to get paid for a niche now its obsolete, with Ad block and people stealing traffic copying your articles its hard.

But youtube you are basically dont even have to pay for a server just buy a good webcam start vlogging and see if you get popular

The HodgeTwins make like 3 million a year from their total channels, they just started doing silly videos and it popped off, they were stay at home dads and got bored so they decided to do youtube videos and gained a following. They also sell clothing.

The fitness and bodybuiding channels are some of the biggest earners, its kinda sad that they make more money than the pro bodybuilders on Olympia, some of those fitness channels who are not even legit bodybuilders but lift and take roids but claim natty make more than Mr Olympia himself.

That tattoo synthol armed guy Rich Piana makes around 300k a year from his youtube channel he makes more than olympia competitors.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/1dayumay

Comment

My girl watches these make-up chicks all the time and it's crazy to see how they've climbed the economic and social ladder. These chicks went from making videos in their parents house to owning some pretty nice places and it was all through these videos.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I've been involved in a trolling campaign against a YouTube celeb that made me decide to never in my life become a youtuber. Once you put yourself in the public, you put yourself out there as a target.

These guys brought trolling to a level I've never seen before. We pretty much destroyed his life, it was awesome.
        So true, putting yourself in the public isn't a good thing.

Comment

sorry couldnt watch, dude looks like hes been crying for days over a bitch or got aids.

Comment

youtube money is **** unless you have millions of view for each video, you'd be much better off learning how to day trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
              youtube money is **** unless you have millions of view for each video, you'd be much better off learning how to day trade.
              yeah its hard to get traffic, but man if you get traffic thats easy money coming in.

Google doesnt allow the big channels to post their adsense, that one guy ray william Johnsen or whatever his name is he was popular on youtube he made headlines when he posted a video of him saying he makes million on youtube and posted his chart and his video got removed for breaking privacy policy of adsense. Dude was making like 4 million bucks.

Comment

This is depressing it's just as bad as the Kardashians how people with no real skill or talent get paid so much. This is why the dollar bill means nothing anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X