• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely. Best grunge band of the 90's along with Nickleback

Rip Kurt Cobain

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Bon jovi isn't even top 50 lol.

They have a few songs I like, but most of their songs I wouldn't even consider to be rock, more like soft rock or pop.
      Not top 50? You couldn't even name 50 rock bands that have done a quarter of the record sales or ticket sales that Bon Jovi have had.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
        Not top 50? You couldn't even name 50 rock bands that have done a quarter of the record sales or ticket sales that Bon Jovi have had.
        Doesn't matter, record sales and ticket sales aren't always an indication of how great a band is.

By that logic Michael Bolton and Justin Bieber are ATG "artists."

But this is music and it's all subjective. And I subjectively think Bon Jovi suck balls.

Comment

Queen all day!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Doesn't matter, record sales and ticket sales aren't always an indication of how great a band is.

By that logic Michael Bolton and Justin Bieber are ATG "artists."

But this is music and it's all subjective. And I subjectively think Bon Jovi suck balls.
            Beiber albums only sell about 1 million, they're not doing 20-40 million, he cannot be considered ATG.

The cream always rises to the top, Beiber is good at making songs for teenage girls, thats his niche.

Comment

Working...
            X