• Show
Clear All

Done.

Nobody ****s with team mullet.

Comment

#circlebeardgang

What?

Comment

Lmao @ this thread, the guys gonna be neck deep in mullets!

Comment

Gave him red k, reported him for racism and excessive amounts of haterade in his system.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
            Gave him red k, reported him for racism and excessive amounts of haterade in his system.

Then theirs a place for you right here in our gang,Team mullet is written all over you.

Check your userCP

Comment

First off I would like to thank everybody for their efforts in support of Team Sutherland. Typically we would support that everyone have their own opinions regarding Brian, positive or negative, but here at Team Sutherland we have come to the conclusion that that's stupid and any person(s) opposing Brian & Team Sutherland shall be dealt with quickly and harshly.

Wuckoo, unfortunately, has been made an example of. F**k him and his entire family. However we do wish him the best going forward.

Also we wanted to purchase gift sandwiches at the b-scene vbPlaza Menu for everyone who supported Brian in this matter, but after the 2nd sandwich purchase, it said I was in violation of "flooding". That's f**king stupid as f**k. But I digress. We'll just have to simply say, thank you.

PS Hugh, I think there has been some miscommunication. I am not Brian Sutherland. He is however my best friend, my father, and my lover (no h0mo...well yeah it is actually kind of h0mo and weird smh). But above all he is my role model. He's everything I want to be in a man. Everything I have ever wanted to be and wish to be (kinda tearing up a bit as I type this ****...f**k) . Some people want to be LeBron James...some people want to be Brad Pitt...some people want to be Max Kellerman. I want to be Brian Sutherland.

And speaking of Brian, he would be here personally to thank you all, but he's kinda dope sick right now (we had a big ass meth bust in Shelby, NC the other day and meth sales have been scarce as f**k, smh).

So again, on behalf of Team Sutherland...we thank you all.

#livebythemulletdiebythemullet (Man I really like that hash tag, it's dope as f**k. Thanks Hugh.)

Comment

Red'k

Comment

Done.

War mullets

Comment

Lmfaooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                    X