Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-10-2014, 11:12 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,011,373.95
You will be spared during the reckoning Mr. Johnson. - GeneralZod 
Default Finally the rock has comeback to nsb!!!!

First off the rock would like to say last saturday was a disgrace with floyd "i pick your gloves" mayweather. As they say floyd sr looks like whoopie, floyd jr still a pusay! The rock says you take those grants you were trying to force on maidana shine then up real nice, turn those biches side ways and stick them up your candy ass.
And the rocks says to all the mexicans getting but hurt over broner post interview, the rock has got a big sombrero, a donkey , and a nice hot bottle of tequila so you can ride your asses in to the sunset essays.
Now the rock wants to talk about june 7, yeah june 7 Madison Square Gardens Mega MetroSexual Fight between between Miguel "I got a hot wife but i still like to sleep in the same bed with my fat friend" Cotto and Sergio "i have alot of money but you never see me with a girl" martinez. It doesnt matter who wins because in the end there all gonna be in san juan sucking struddle with Orlando Cruz and Danny Garicia.
And the rock says this Danny Garcia i dont no if its your green eyes, the fact that you dress like a hermaphidite, or the fact that you got your ass beat by a guy that looks like a mouse, but the rock says get your rooty poo candy ass out of boxing.
Amir khan Your chin still made of glass, maidana's getting the rematch so floyds still not fighting your ass.

Last edited by Rocky Maivia; 05-10-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Rocky Maivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-10-2014, 11:16 PM #2

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Da Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,127,895,908,601,916.00
Total Points: 23,227,895,909,300,176.00
wipe the tears when bhop crushes kovalev - jas can't give you any more green k so here's a gift for your GIF thread - takingaim A medal for the gif tip - UTEP for the gif idea - jas good sport - jas 

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
Da Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:22 PM #3
Da' Hood Legend

Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
SeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,248,877,880,582,275.00
You know very little about boxing. Hopefully this gift makes up for it. - Pigeons Cheers brooooo - Bardock here's to a good poster - jas Agreed! - MDPopescu 
Thumbs up

Lol ****in rack um'! (In my Jim Rome voice.)
SeekDaGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:40 PM #4
Amateur

Rocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud ofRocky Maivia has much to be proud of

The Rock also wants to talk about Chris "Chimichanga eating" arreola. The only male boxer that should be required to were a bra. The Rock could squeeze your nipples and out would come as they say in mejico "leche". But the rock understand that your only choice is to fight when you have faceof the octopus from spongebob and the brains of the starfish.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:44 PM #5
Boxing

Quoted: 11083 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,795,052,778,962,229,248.00
Total Points: 12,795,052,778,962,657,280.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 

Paper beats Rock.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:48 PM #6
Amateur

But a ROCK hard dick beats up Pusay
Old 05-10-2014, 11:58 PM #7
Appreciates All Styles

Quoted: 6322 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,858,579,704,065,573,257,216.00
Total Points: 14,858,579,704,065,573,257,216.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 

Hey Rock, do you like pie?
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:02 AM #8
I Can Do ALL Things

Quoted: 12686 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 181,502,631,698,881,184.00
Total Points: 281,626,866,791,680,770,048.00
:beerchug: cheers broski! - -jose- Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo&gt;GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers 
That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive 
Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 
A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
Paper beats Rock.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Of course your stupid ass would say something like this.

Smfh
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:03 AM #9
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Hey Rock, do you like pie?
The rock only like one flavor of pie and that flavors POOTANG
Old 05-11-2014, 12:24 AM #10
Contender

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I_like_wendys will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,732,377,088.52
Total Points: 1,751,071,055.92
Epic post - Kenny MF Powers 

Hey Rock, I was a big wrestling fan when they had guys like Razor Ramon and Bret Hart and 123 Kid and the undertaker and ****.

I guess my question is, why are you pretending to be the rock on a boxing website?
I_like_wendys is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
comeback, finally, nsb!!!!, rock

User Tag List