• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Kneecaps. Nothing says sexy like a good set of knees, also a sturdy chin
    stop lying RIP you know you only date women with big Adams Apple

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      stop lying RIP you know you only date women with big Adams Apple
      and NBA player sized hands. Mmmhh mmmhh SEXY!!!!

Tell your sister i'll pick her up at 8

Comment

and NBA player sized hands. Mmmhh mmmhh SEXY!!!!

Tell your sister i'll pick her up at 8

why you have to bring my sister up in this didn't you put a restraining order on her after she used that strap-on on you?

Comment

why you have to bring my sister up in this didn't you put a restraining order on her after she used that strap-on on you?

Nah I promised not to when she showed me the video of your wife doing the same to you, only it was with a Jose Canseco signed bat. Funny thing is it went right in too, they didn't even have to lube it up. You're such a whore!!!

Comment

Nah I promised not to when she showed me the video of your wife doing the same to you, only it was with a Jose Canseco signed bat. Funny thing is it went right in too, they didn't even have to lube it up. You're such a whore!!!

I just threw up in my mouth you nasty fack!

I hope my sister beats your ass again with her chainsaw powered dildo

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth you nasty fack!

I hope my sister beats your ass again with her chainsaw powered dildo
              Yeah she said reliving the experience makes you throw up but also makes your butt tingle with delight. I guess it's because you imagine they are inserted into both openings. Hmm, now this explains the whole plucking your eyebrows thing.

Comment

well you've got to look at her face more than any of the others. if it's not nice looking i'm really not all that interested. the bones and musculature of the face are generally what we use to determine the quality of the bones and muscles in the rest of the body.

most people with well proportioned faces have well proportioned bodies.

university studies have been done on both men and women, with male and female subjects, that ask people to evaluate what they believe a person's level of strength and physical fitness to be, based on looking at the face only. it's scary accurate.

you can tell a lot about a person's body by looking at their face and neck.

on the body, i am an ass man over a rack. a big rack of **** is terrific, but as long as there's a solid handful, and they're shapely, i don't mind.

i don't do the whole "flat ass" thing. the ass is the largest and most functional muscle on the body. you use it for almost everything. it's no coincidence that men covet women with a nice butt. those are the genes that you pass on to your children.

looking for the ideal characteristics in one's children is essentially what human attraction is, at least on the most basic and natural sense. convention makes it's way into the equation today, certainly.

Comment

Yeah she said reliving the experience makes you throw up but also makes your butt tingle with delight. I guess it's because you imagine they are inserted into both openings. Hmm, now this explains the whole plucking your eyebrows thing.
                  Stop hating on my eyebrows and join me... pluck them RIP...you'll thank me later

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    well you've got to look at her face more than any of the others. if it's not nice looking i'm really not all that interested. the bones and musculature of the face are generally what we use to determine the quality of the bones and muscles in the rest of the body.

most people with well proportioned faces have well proportioned bodies.

university studies have been done on both men and women, with male and female subjects, that ask people to evaluate what they believe a person's level of strength and physical fitness to be, based on looking at the face only. it's scary accurate.

you can tell a lot about a person's body by looking at their face and neck.

on the body, i am an ass man over a rack. a big rack of **** is terrific, but as long as there's a solid handful, and they're shapely, i don't mind.

i don't do the whole "flat ass" thing. the ass is the largest and most functional muscle on the body. you use it for almost everything. it's no coincidence that men covet women with a nice butt. those are the genes that you pass on to your children.

looking for the ideal characteristics in one's children is essentially what human attraction is, at least on the most basic and natural sense. convention makes it's way into the equation today, certainly.
                    I bet you got A+'s on all your book reports

Comment

I bet you got A+'s on all your book reports

i've taken it further than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X