• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
    100% NOT TRUE. Never even talked to Oquendo
    Good to see you posting here.

Comment

Christ Oquendo is such a mediocre bum. This would be a early rounds KO for Wlad without a doubt. This is not even worth putting together. Solis either...that fat lazy slob is a joke. Arreola, Jennings and Wilder are the only American hvwts worth of ****. Wilder just needs to step up competition but I think he has potential def.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMegLlo83 View Post
        I'm only new to this site but I had to comment on this article as one of my first posts. I've been watching Boxing for a lot of years now, and to be honest, looking at the record of Fres Oquendo, if Wladimir did fight him, I'd seriously consider watching UFC(and that's something I only do now when there's no boxing on). Without disrespecting the man, as I don't disrespect any man brave enough to fight, this is for the World Heavyweight Championship. His record as of now stands at 35-7(23ko's) and the best men he's fought are Jean-Marc Mormeck who he lost to, and Oliver McCall who he lost to(when McCall was 45). Literally every world class fighter he's lost against i.e Tua, Holyfield, Ruiz with his best win probably coming against Bruce Seldon. For me, these are not grounds to give someone a title shot. Before Oquendo I would honestly try to sign up David Haye for a rematch, or give a shot to someone like Francesco Pianeta, Mike Perez or Kubrat Pulev due to other fighters prior engagements. They really need to sort the heavyweight division out.
        i dont want to see oquendo fight either but just an honest look into it, u'd know that the ufc barely came out with official rankings THIS WEEK. they just put on a "superfight" between a guy coming jumping a weight class, getting an unwarranted title shot, after losing 2 in a row. i racked my brain to ever remember the last time that happened in boxing, let alone on a F#cking PPV!!!!

following that fight the newly #1 ranked guy is being jumped so a fan favorite can get an unwarranted shot in august. next month you have jones vs sonnen(coming off a devstating loss and jumping weights).. as was jones/vitors and countless others. its a cool sport, but GTFO with this dana white ufc purity ish. btw welcome to this site, sorry if i was harsh.

lets agree that oqeundo getting a shot at wlad is ROCK BOTTOM for the heavyweight title
        Last edited by YOU WILL LOSE; 02-05-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Good to see you posting here.
          Thanks bro

Comment

Thanks bro
            Good to see you posting here Chef.

I'm one of Vitali's biggest fans. Tell him he's a great champion and a great human being.

Ain't no shame in losing to the British Lion.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK
              Quote:

Originally Posted by ddeg10

Sadly, Oquendo would be the best opposition Wlad has fought in years.... (maybe other than David Haye). What a sad state in the heavyweight division (I know it's been said a million times). Honestly, I've gotten to a state of "who cares" when I hear about the Klitschko's and who they're fighting. The only interesting fight in the division is obviously Klitschko vs. Klitschko and we know we'll never see that.

And yet you still have time commenting on a Klitschko thread
              shut up and fight Oqendo *****..oh wait your just some guy with a fighters full name as your user name.....obsession alert

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Of course it will and add the the money he makes by fighting an opponent that has no chance at all before and we have what is known as ripping off the fans.
                well let's think about this here...K2, sauerland, kingvision, GBP, top rank, main events & every european promoter all do this to the fans. it's a business not a sport. riddick bowe vs jesse ferguson, holyfield vs czyz, klitschko vs sosnowski, these pointless voluntaries are a joke...then there is lennox lewis who made voluntaries vs andrew golota, botha, bruno, vitali klitschko, mike tyson, shannon briggs, hasim rahman & 2 unification vs holyfield...how people put lennox & the klitschkos in the same breath is beyond me. all of lennox's VOLUNTARIES were against former heavyweight world champions other then golota, botha(won belt but was stripped) & phil jackson who was 30-1 at the time & top 15 in all organizations...

Comment

100% NOT TRUE. Never even talked to Oquendo
                  are you the klitschko's chef? i believe i recall someone talking about you before. i'm assuming you are in their camp with your post. it's nice to have you here because you can put any rumors to rest if you are online...i always wanted them to give toney a shot. they'd have almost a foot height advantage & a 10" reach advantage. i would have loved to seen the pre fight presser for those fights more then the fight itself...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    well let's think about this here...K2, sauerland, kingvision, GBP, top rank, main events & every european promoter all do this to the fans. it's a business not a sport. riddick bowe vs jesse ferguson, holyfield vs czyz, klitschko vs sosnowski, these pointless voluntaries are a joke...then there is lennox lewis who made voluntaries vs andrew golota, botha, bruno, vitali klitschko, mike tyson, shannon briggs, hasim rahman & 2 unification vs holyfield...how people put lennox & the klitschkos in the same breath is beyond me. all of lennox's VOLUNTARIES were against former heavyweight world champions other then golota, botha(won belt but was stripped) & phil jackson who was 30-1 at the time & top 15 in all organizations...
                    Great post.
                    AND ANDREW GOLOTA was a 45% pick odds against Lewis.
                    Vegas Odds had that fight very close to 50/50.
                    Golota was talked about by many as the New King after he whopped Big Daddy Riddick.

Golota was a more dangerous fight for Lennox than any fight for Wlad outside of David Haye... and a fair majority of people will pick Prime Golota over Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      are you the klitschko's chef? i believe i recall someone talking about you before. i'm assuming you are in their camp with your post. it's nice to have you here because you can put any rumors to rest if you are online...i always wanted them to give toney a shot. they'd have almost a foot height advantage & a 10" reach advantage. i would have loved to seen the pre fight presser for those fights more then the fight itself...
                      yeah, thats me. Personal chef & training Camp manager for the last 8 years

Comment

Working...
                      X