Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley "Deserving" of a Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    If I claimed that Guerrero was a cherry-pick in other posts, then Bradley also falls under that category. Cases can be made for why both guys deserve to fight Floyd, but they haven't eliminated each other from the equation. Yes they are top fighters, but Floyd isn't just a "top" fighter. If Mayweather fought and beat Guerrero/Bradley back-to-back, then I would be alright with the situation. What wouldn't be cool is if he fights Guerrero, then ignores Bradley/Alexander/Brook to go fight Canelo (assuming he hasn't beat Trout).
    If Canelo gets a good win, Floyd should fight him. Will Canelo fight a good opponent May 4th....that remains to be seen.

I'd rather not see Floyd fight Alexander or Brook right now, Alexander probably ever.

I'd like to see Bradley, than see Guerrero get another win or two over guys like Alexander/Brook, Maidana, Ortiz, etc and THAN fight Floyd. It'd be a bigger fight then.

Comment

Bradley needs to beat Berto first.

Comment

Of course............

Yes he does. WHY not? He is a world class fighter who brings stamina, will, and great hand-speed to the table. He won't stop trying to win the fight and he is still young. These are juicy ingredients for a great challenge to Mayweather who's inactivity will eventually be his demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Bradley needs to beat Berto first.
          I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Bradley's best wins: Witter, Holt, Peterson, Abregu, Alexander, Pac*
            Guerrero's best wins: Diaz, Litzau, Casamayor, Escobedo, Aydin, Berto

Ghost's resume doesn't hold the same weight as Bradley's. Either way, both guys are not the indisputable #2, so Floyd has no choice but to cherry-pick one of them imo.
            Let's add that Diaz beat Guerrero the first time. Also, Guerrero lost to Salido (later changed to NC, but still). He also has a draw. Whereas, Bradley's only negative is an unofficial loss to arguably the best P4P fighter at the time. Bradley's resume is without a doubt more solid.

Comment

Still puzzled by the fact that Bradley moved up on the P4P rankings...

Comment

2 fighters the Pac fanboys do not want near Floyd is Bradley and JMM , simply because Floyd will embarrass both and it makes Manny look bad , Bradley beat Pac and JMM face planted Pac so just on that both are deserving of a Floyd fight , but nope the fanboys cant find a WW to beat Floyd so they they want 154-160 fighters to fight him instead , the irony is Floyd is WW .

Comment

Working...
                X