No announcement yet.

Selcuk Aydin vs. Jesus Soto Karass Jan.26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selcuk Aydin vs. Jesus Soto Karass Jan.26

I think this fight is going unnoticed and after both their showings in their last fights I think this has a chance of being a good one. It's on the undercard of Matthyse vs. Dallas Jr. So who you got?

I've never been impressed with Soto-Karass, the fact that he gave Marcos Maidana a good fight makes me wonder if Maidana is a true 147 pounder.

Aydin should win this handily.

Comment

I'm liking Aydin in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
        I've never been impressed with Soto-Karass, the fact that he gave Marcos Maidana a good fight makes me wonder if Maidana is a true 147 pounder.

Aydin should win this handily.
        A true 147 lber or anything better than a C level fighter?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Aydin by stoppage btw...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Karass is one tough mofo. I feel his style may well play into Aydins hands but I am going with the underdog in Soto Karass in a FOTY candidate based on nothing but he is naturally the far bigger man.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Karass is one tough mofo. I feel his style may well play into Aydins hands but I am going with the underdog in Soto Karass in a FOTY candidate based on nothing but he is naturally the far bigger man.
              It'll be a good fight!

Comment

I'm giving Sotto Karass a 30% chance because of his experience, he's been in there with Yuri Foreman, Gabriel Rosado, Mike Jones 2x, Alfonso Gomez and Maidana. In the Maidana fight he showed he has a good beard and works the body good.

Comment

I'm going to be ringside for this fight, I bought my tickets yesterday (I'm more interested in the main event featuring Matthysse).

It will likely be entertaining. Aydin isn't highly skilled but he's very tough and aggressive.

Comment

this is a damn good scrap im picking aydin tho

Comment

Working...
                    X