No announcement yet.

Is it bad that i root for Mexican fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    I always found nationalistic fans dumb if your entertaining i could care less where you are from.
    Same. No fighter represents me or validates my race/country.

Comment

i love the way mexicans fight they are true warriors with legendary heritage,if i was pro my style would be of a mexican fighter,if i could get a heart transplant i would be asking for a mexican fighters heart.

Comment

You son of a b*tch, how could you

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
          i love the way mexicans fight they are true warriors with legendary heritage,if i was pro my style would be of a mexican fighter,if i could get a heart transplant i would be asking for a mexican fighters heart.
          Last time i was in Tj i caught a fight not a good idea btw hostile fcking people but anyway i saw one fight where the kid could not have been over 16 fighting a 40 year old man no wonder they are tough as nails.

Comment

Last time i was in Tj i caught a fight not a good idea btw hostile fcking people but anyway i saw one fight where the kid could not have been over 16 fighting a 40 year old man no wonder they are tough as nails.
            jesus lol you didnt get hurt did you?at 16 the kids round here are nothing like that its soccer and console games lol.yeah mexicans are beast love their style.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
              jesus lol you didnt get hurt did you?at 16 the kids round here are nothing like that its soccer and console games lol.yeah mexicans are beast love their style.
              Nah just a lot of why the fck are you here looks,but i always have the most fun in the worst places,a few days before on the us side of the border in san ysidro i went to what ended up being a black panther bar pretty cool people got drunk listened to 70s soul music i had a blast.

Comment

And i am american i just like the way that they fight and always have that blood and guts warrior type of fighter.
                You can support who ever you please only the Brohters have a problem with that if your a brother

Comment

Nah just a lot of why the fck are you here looks,but i always have the most fun in the worst places,a few days before on the us side of the border in san ysidro i went to what ended up being a black panther bar pretty cool people got drunk listened to 70s soul music i had a blast.
                  thats what im talking bout,drinking with the movement that would of been crazy i would love to go on a roadtrip type to those places.what was it like?

Comment

Not at all. I like a few Mexican fighters myself & always root for them. Mikey & Mares in particular. However I have no (favorite) race/breed of fighter.

I do find anyone that roots for a fighter simply because of race irritating though. Because clearly that person is biased & their opinion is usually shallow.

Comment

Working...
                    X