I don't know if Bradley can handle Khan's length and skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan isnt going to run from bradley, bradley is not maidana

Comment

khan wouldn't be able to handle bradley's length.

you know what they say about the brothers......

Comment

The only one that could handle Khan's length is Wazza.

up his butt.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
          Khan has no chance in retreat mode, he must stand his ground, it's not like Bradley is a power puncher anyway.
          I think he could but he would have to train that way. I dont think he respects Bradley enough to change it up. Have you ever noticed how he throws his combos almost from his stomach? Its just a strange angle. Although its fast it leaves his chin open. I say Bradley has just enough power to ring that bell if he decides to flatten those feet.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            I think he could but he would have to train that way. I dont think he respects Bradley enough to change it up. Have you ever noticed how he throws his combos almost from his stomach? Its just a strange angle. Although its fast it leaves his chin open. I say Bradley has just enough power to ring that bell if he decides to flatten those feet.
            I think it may boil down to Khan's stamina at that point...

Comment

Khan will need to be aggressive and set a precedent early. If he begins moving backwards to avoid Tim's approach, then he is effectively robbing himself of all his best assets.

Difficult dilemma for Khan.

He can either play it safe and keep out of range, but this kills his best assets (speed and straight combinations)

OR

He can utilise his advantages and pop off on Tim, but this exposes him to Tim's best shots also.

Which is why he is such an exciting fighter.

BTW, does anyone think that he moves around TOO much in the opening rounds? I've seem him bounce around the ring whilst the opponent sits in the middle catching his breath. Just seems like his tension and excessive movement around the ring robs him of crucial oxygen and energy.

Comment

I don't share most people's opinion here. I like Bradley, he's tough and persistant. But he doesn't have the best of chins (sounds ironic yes), Khan is a lot bigger than him, has more reach and is a lot faster.

The combo's will be hitting Bradley so fast he's gonna be in trouble. Getting on the inside is not easy for Bradley, Khan's jab ain't no joke.

I can see Bradley getting stopped round 8. Khan has his number.

Comment

Working...
                X