No announcement yet.

Julian Jackson vs. Felix Trinidad @ 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Jackson vs. Felix Trinidad @ 154

I have a feeling that Tito suffers his traditional early KD, in the 2nd, but this time he gets up on wobbly legs and the fight is stopped.

Jackson by KO/TKO
    53.13%
    Jackson by Decision
    0.00%
    Trinidad by KO/TKO
    37.50%
    Trinidad by Decision
    0.00%
    Floyd and Elerbee are butt-buddies and Manny injects EPO in his stomach
    9.38%
    Last edited by Thread Stealer; 06-15-2010, 03:47 AM.

jackson would straight brutalise that chump

wait, i was thinkin about tito's chin, but now i remembered about jacksons, yea tito by tko i reckon

Comment

whoever lands them......left hook or right hand first.........................

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
        jackson would straight brutalise that chump

wait, i was thinkin about tito's chin, but now i remembered about jacksons, yea tito by tko i reckon
        I don't think Jackson's chin was as bad as it is often made out to be. I'd say he had an average chin. Not good enough to stand up to too many really flush Tito left hooks, but I feel Jackson lands his bombs first.

Comment

too many boxrec historians on this site.

jackson had a good chin in his prime, after a long career of taking punishment bcuz of his aggressive style and long reign at the top his punch resistance diminished over the years and was finally wrecked by mcclellan. but in his prime he could take a good punch.

just cuz he couldnt take a punch after he was washed up as a fighter doesnt mean it was always like that, look at vargas and mayorga. its funny ppl say jackson had a weak chin and bad boxing skills, but how do u have such a long winning streak at the highest level with those attributes? u cant. look at norris and he had good defensive skills, very aggressive but not as aggressive as jackson and he got chin checked a few times along the way. jackson simply just got old and worn down.

if u acctually followed jacksons career instead of just hit him up on boxrec and watched a KO highlight u would know about him instead of talking nonsense. at his best he had a good chin and good boxing skills.

Jackson by KO

Comment

Jackson's chin was not that bad, he got put away by McClellan, who was a devestating puncher himself. Tito had a worse chin of the two, and Jackson had the power to put away Light-Heavy's......i'd go with a Jackson stoppage.

Comment

Wow this fight while it lasted would have been amazing. Mad odds on it going the distance. I'd say Jackson, Tito struggled against bigger men.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                too many boxrec historians on this site.

jackson had a good chin in his prime, after a long career of taking punishment bcuz of his aggressive style and long reign at the top his punch resistance diminished over the years and was finally wrecked by mcclellan. but in his prime he could take a good punch.

just cuz he couldnt take a punch after he was washed up as a fighter doesnt mean it was always like that, look at vargas and mayorga. its funny ppl say jackson had a weak chin and bad boxing skills, but how do u have such a long winning streak at the highest level with those attributes? u cant. look at norris and he had good defensive skills, very aggressive but not as aggressive as jackson and he got chin checked a few times along the way. jackson simply just got old and worn down.

if u acctually followed jacksons career instead of just hit him up on boxrec and watched a KO highlight u would know about him instead of talking nonsense. at his best he had a good chin and good boxing skills.

Jackson by KO
                LOL I still think the trinidad that blasted Blocker would take KO Jackson, Trinidads left hook was to fast and presise and you'd have to be super defensive to neutralize it.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
                  LOL I still think the trinidad that blasted Blocker would take KO Jackson, Trinidads left hook was to fast and presise and you'd have to be super defensive to neutralize it.
                  that was at 147, so that wouldnt be the tito who fought jackson.

anyways whats the LOL about? i never said anything about tito i just said jacksons chin is underrated, i didnt say he was gonna walk through titos shots, if tito landed a good shot he would no doubt hurt jackson. i just dont buy that the first to land any half significant punch is gonna knock the other one out, thats BS.

tito had a great hook but so did jackson. i think the diffrence is that tito was a slow starter who needed time to get into his rhytm and jackson always came out hard from the first bell, add his size advantage and i think julian gets rid of tito in the opening rounds.

Comment

Bump. I give the edge to jackson but who knows.

Comment

Working...
                    X