No announcement yet.

Fury offers Price a Fight on April 11th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury offers Price a Fight on April 11th

Ok, lets see If price is all mouth, or if he speaks the truth, Money shouldn't be an issue at this stage so If Price has the balls he will show up. If not I guess it will be Fury vs another Bum

This is one for 'smarts', not 'balls'. Of course money is the issue, it's just future money and not money on this fight. It's too early for both these fighters, particularly Price, and both have more to lose than to gain from the fight. They can get it on for a British or Commonwealth belt in 18 months time, assuming they both stay unbeaten, in a high prestige, big-money 'domestic' (biggest since Haye v. Macca). Fury is an idiot; no need for Price to be one as well. Either that or Fury thinks his chances against Price will reduce with each pro fight the latter gets under his belt, and he may well be right.
    Last edited by The_Visitation; 04-01-2009, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Its way too early for these two to fight, they should chose their own paths and if the moneys right and they at a point where a title can be contested between them fine, bring it on.

Fury murders him by the way.

Comment

Stupid fight at the moment and i am sure Haye's team wont let Price fight Fury yet, They both need at least 10 more fights before this. Fury better not start saying Price is ducking him the fight just doesnt make sense yet.

Comment

I'd like to see how this develops over a little time.

The promoters definitely wont have this fight this early, Price has just had his 1st pro fight. I think both are limited as of now, but experience is key, and I like this for a title down the line.

As soon as Tyson gets in shape and Price finds his way into professional boxing, maybe we could have 2 contenders.

Comment

Working...
          X