• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Warriors playing tonight?
    Yeah dummy it's the Finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      I'm starting to think Klopp is a fraud.

When he first joined us i read an article about how he was a serial loser, apparently he had lost like 4 or 5 finals in a row. At the time i laughed it off but maybe it had some truth to it. Apart from those two Bumdesliga titles he's lost every final he's ever managed, with the one exception being the gloriously prestigious International Champions Cup in which we beat a full strength Barcelona side 4 - 0 with our reserves.

The fact that he thought going into a new season with Lovren at the heart of defence was manageable should be a sacking offence on it's own tbh, and then to add to that the absolute bum of a keeper he's bought along with him and paying 25m for Wijnaldum i'm starting to have some very serious doubts about him. To say he's had two years here and still thinks Henderson is good enough to even be in the squad let alone be captain is a worrying worrying sign, and his all round general stubbornness when it comes to changing his tactics and making subs etc are all worrying signs.
      No fraud. He is a good manager, nothing about it. Is he Jupp Hyenckes? No, but he is a good manager. Better than anyone post-benitez.

I will give you that he is stubborn as hell. More stubborn that I ever imagined.

However, you lot are just mediocre all over. Klopp would be doing more with say City (post mancini) or something.

Comment

• I think we can all agree that Kolasanic is the best free signing ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
          I think we can all agree that Kolasanic is the best free signing ever.
          You get stuck into those FC Koln fans pal?

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            I think we can all agree that Kolasanic is the best free signing ever.
            Man stop.. its an actual shame what Arsenal have become these days.. I grew up on Arsenal vs United rivarly there hasn't been anything close since in the PL

It's been almost 15 years since Arsenal were relevant.. thats just sad.. and i get United have been **** (by our standards) over the past 4 years.. but in that time we still won the Europa.. fa cup and carling cup which is probably as much as Arsenal have won in 15 years..

Big mistake in building the Emirates and keeping Wenger 8+ years past his sell buy date

Comment

• How the **** is Roy Hodgson still able to get a job in football? much less at a PL club..

Good lord.. this guy lost to Iceland

Comment

• Burnley is no joke.

Comment

• This game made me wonder what Sean Dyche could do with a better club.

It also begs the question of would better players be willing to stick to such a rigid, disciplined structure?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Man stop.. its an actual shame what Arsenal have become these days.. I grew up on Arsenal vs United rivarly there hasn't been anything close since in the PL

It's been almost 15 years since Arsenal were relevant.. thats just sad.. and i get United have been **** (by our standards) over the past 4 years.. but in that time we still won the Europa.. fa cup and carling cup which is probably as much as Arsenal have won in 15 years..

Big mistake in building the Emirates and keeping Wenger 8+ years past his sell buy date
                    Errrm nice novel there..... but what has any of that got to do with what I wrote?

Comment

• It's Liverpools year...

Comment

Working...
                      X