Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Horror Movies...any race

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't watch movies but I recently watched the exorcist. Never laughed so much, some of the lines had me dying "do you know what she did, your c***ing daughter". ��
    Last edited by Ryan8777; 08-17-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan8777 View Post
      I don't watch movies but I recently watched the exorcist. Never laughed so much, some of the lines had me dying "do you know what she did, your ****ing daughter". 😂
      I was always told by many that it was supposed to be the scariest movie of all-time.

Dude. I don't know if it was the fact that it just didn't age well with time or what, but I don't think there was a single moment in the entire film that moved the needle at all for me.

Comment

• Prefer psychological horror myself, 1408 with John Cusack is a pretty good movie. Would love to see David Lynch do a full on horror, no one does unsettling **** better than him

Comment

• The only two movies that ever scared me were
          IT the original
          And The Omen

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I was always told by many that it was supposed to be the scariest movie of all-time.

Dude. I don't know if it was the fact that it just didn't age well with time or what, but I don't think there was a single moment in the entire film that moved the needle at all for me.
            probably cos like my lad whod seen scary movie before the exorcist thoght it was a huge pisstake . when i first seen it as a younge kunt the noises scared the **** out a me . but to be honest i got a boner when she came down and pissed on the carpet. but im a bit of a perv

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
              but to be honest i got a boner when she came down and pissed on the carpet. but im a bit of a perv

Comment

• Chernobyl Diaries was freaky. Actually filmed at the abandoned nuclear power plant. Had Kind of a Blair Witch vibe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Would have scared you more had you been raised Roman Catholic, which I was and it brought to life every fear they drove into your brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Would have scared you more had you been raised Roman Catholic, which I was and it brought to life every fear they drove into your brain.
                    Yeah maybe. And to be fair I didn't see it when I should have. I should've seen it when I was a lot younger. I didn't see it until I was an adult and a lot of the people who I've spoke to who saw it and were scared ****less by it saw it when they were kids.

Comment

• About the only one that freaked me out a lil bit recently (& this is awhile "recently" cuz this is a dated movie) is The Devil's Backbone.

Usually horror movies make me feel like I'm watching a bad comedy in them fulfilling their intended purpose as horror movies come off highly predictable & formulaic to me wayyyyyy more often than not thus idk that I'd classify many as good horror movies.

Comment

Working...
                      X