Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Canelo is The Better Fighter, He Beats Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    If you take Canelo's fists away, he has nothing!

Besides arms, I mean. He would still have arms. They would just have like, stumps at the end, instead of fists. But I would never advocate taking away someone's fists like that, although I empathize with those who were born without fists or who suffered such injuries in the line of duty or in any other way. But it's just a fact that if you took away Canelo's fists, he would have nothing but arms. And elbows, shoulders, legs, etc. A heart and a brain. The brain would be inside his head, he would also still have that. Fingers. Toes. This little piggy went to market. You know how **** go. You know how we do. Knees. Sergio Martinez. Pectoral muscles. Thighs. Heels. Those are very important for balance, but let's face it GGG still has the better balance, not that that would be the deciding factor if Canelo did not have fists.

Look, you might think that's not realistic, a boxer without fists, but just remember Amir Khan is a boxer and he doesn't have a chin, so stuff like that can totally happen. Plenty of boxers don't listen to their corner, which is the metaphorical equivalent to not having ears. So it can totally happen. That's why I got GGG by KO. Peace.
    Dude, I wont even read your stories anymore. What I said are facts. What you do is vomit garbage. I know you get paid to write them paragraphs....

Comment

Originally posted by adamrod999 View Post
      Canelo will be pressured for 3 minutes of every round...something he's never had to deal with..ggg owns the reach advantage so If canelo wants to land anything meaningful, he will need to close the gap...dangerous grounds for canelo...canelo's heavy feet and stamina issues will be his downfall along with accumulation of punches...
      I'll be very surprised if GGG pressures Canelo for three minutes every round. Canelo is a good counter puncher, has fast hands, can punch and GGG is easy to hit. GGG is gonn have to be defensively responsible in this fight. Which will cut down on the stalk-and-attack style he likes to use.

Comment

Canelo has never fought a fighter as big , strong and fast, all combined, as GGG is..

I see Jacobs is mentioned, please, jasobs is a big guy and Canelo gas zero chance to do what Jacobs did against GGG.

Canelo is much smaller guy than GGG, he will need a great inside game to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          If you take lil g's punch away he has nothing.
          And if you take away floyds defense he has nothing.

If you take away alis speed he has nothing

You realize how stupid you sound? Only people that dont know **** about boxing say this kind of retarted stuff. Have some red K for being so dumb. I usually never red anyone but you really deserve it lol.

edit: i cant even red you because i must have already lol

Comment

What else is new? He's got the edge when it comes to skill.
            Biggest question is will his chin hold up when it gets hit?
            It's a 12 round fight. Who knows what will happen in each round?
            Could even end up quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
              And if you take away floyds defense he has nothing.

If you take away alis speed he has nothing

You realize how stupid you sound? Only people that dont know **** about boxing say this kind of retarted stuff. Have some red K for being so dumb. I usually never red anyone but you really deserve it lol.

edit: i cant even red you because i must have already lol
              For the record I have competed & came in 2nd place for the Diamond Gloves Tournament in Orange so apparently "You Don't Know S**t Bout Boxing". Now you sound like a real dumb a**. Floyd has multiple attributes to his game, matter of FACT he has more than anyone in history, how do you think he became T.B.E.? You sound like a real cornball & if you were in front of me I would ask you nice to get in the ring with me & see who knows what bout boxing. DORK.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                ??? They're fighting for the IBF title. Which requires same day weight. He won't be able to fight for the belt if he weighs more than 10 lbs over 160...
                Yes you're right

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Canelo has never fought a fighter as big , strong and fast, all combined, as GGG is..

I see Jacobs is mentioned, please, jasobs is a big guy and Canelo gas zero chance to do what Jacobs did against GGG.

Canelo is much smaller guy than GGG, he will need a great inside game to do anything.
                  You said fast....lmao. Child Please!

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                    I got GGG by late stoppage, that nasty jab is just too much and that relentless workrate might overwhelm Canelo by the mid of the fight.

One thing I know for sure, if Canelo is the special fighter a lot of people think he is (including myself) then the fight will be paced by Canelo instead of GGG.

If the fight ends being a boxing match then Canelo did his job efffectively, if the fight goes to a frenetic non stop rythim then GGG imposed his style.

Make no mistakes just like Ward vs Kovalev this is a beauty of a fight, and this fight will tell everything we have to know about GGG and Canelo, Can't wait for Sep. 16.
                    Ward-Kovalev 2 a beauty of a fight?

It was a hugging and low-blowing dirty-boxing fest by Ward, where his sold-out referee friend turned the blind eye, where the cameras showed clearly all the illegal tactics by Ward which never were penalized.

It was the typical story of a protected dirty cheater American fighter vs. a foreign opponent, where the dirty fighter got away with his cheating because the referee was a sellout.

In this case, GGG vs. Canelo, there will be two bona fide honest fighters who are rarely, if ever, seen using dirty tricks, to win fights. If they get a cut by a headbutt, for example, it will not be intentional for sure. These fighters are the type that fight more and clinch less.

So I really don't see how this fight GGG-Canelo can even remotely be compared to Kovalev-Ward. I am sure it will be totally different, a real fight between two legit top boxers.
                    Last edited by sterilizer; 07-07-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Jose Cotto rocked him real bad but it was a long time ago to be fair.
                      What was he like 19 years old fighting a 30 year old man?? Who was 31-1 with 70% KO power???

GGG lost to Andre Dirrell back in the day. Should we compare that fight as well?? SMH.

You got it all figured out. Jose Cotto rocked Canelo once so now he has no chin??? When GGG sparred Canelo he rocked him also.

Comment

Working...
                      X