Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    this is 100% right.
    Cannel wasn't even getting hit because Chavez wasn't even trying to shoot.
    Who knows who talked to him before the fight.......

Golovkin will kill Cannel to the point that Canelo will start asking for forgiveness and wanting to have a little "luck"
    I was saying this same thing, like someone told him to not mess up the September date or else....Golovkin KO 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
      Complete horsecrap. Just another bigoted scared ghetto boy who cannot stand seeing dominating white fighters like ggg taking over boxing. Cant wait to the excuses you come up with after this fight.

Ggg 10th round mercy stoppage with oscar running into the ring to stop the fight before canelo goes out on his back.

Then of course you will be calling on another protected black fighter Charlo to fight ggg lol.
      Leave it to some idiot to turn this into a race conversation. 😂😂😂😂

GGG will lose simply because he is too slow for Canelo.

Canelo chin not cracking under pressure so power is irrelevant.

Canelo wins 8 rounds to 4!

Comment

• Oh, HELLLLL YEAH!

I'm a GGG guy, but I have no beef with the Ginger. It should be as awesome as the Chavez fight was lame. (Canelo tried to make that fight, but Chavez was having none of it. ) Anyway, I'm pumped for this even though I think there's a good chance it will go the distance.

edit: This is shaping up to be a great year in boxing. Even Klitschko managed to get himself into a FOTY candidate. Ward / Kov II s just around the bend. Hell yeah.
        Last edited by -=Shade=-; 05-08-2017, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          I was saying this same thing, like someone told him to not mess up the September date or else....Golovkin KO 9.
          Yea it was El Chapo who scared Chavez ,LMAO some ppl on NSB are ******ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
            Don't agree with that at all, David lemieux is a canelo type fighter and ggg fu@ked him right up, lemieux would whoop canelo's a$$
            There is very little in common with Canelo and Lemieux lol. *****e man i think sometimes ppl dont waych boxing at all , they just come on here to see what their sides are arguing and then fall in line. Kinda like republicans and democrats. Plus Canelo would and soon probably will ko Lemieux.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              If you can find ST Gordon/Carlos De Leon II fight on Youtube, THERE is your 'STOP THIS FIGHT' fight. ST did hardly anything for the duration.
              I don't think I've seen that fight & glad I haven't based on how you said it went down lol.

I definitely think the rules of boxing should be altered to be more entertainment friendly doe. And if things aren't competitive I don't hate the idea of calling a fight. I mean part of what makes boxing enjoyable vs other sports is the fact that 99% of the fight can be perfect for fighter A, but fighter B can win the fight based on that 1% portion that he excelled.

If you are down 0-30 in a NFL game there isn't a damn thing you can do in that last minute of the game that'll change the outcome. That's one of the things that makes boxing special in my mind, but then again I think how often does that really happen where 99% of a fight went one way only for some incredible come from behind victory to be reached by the guy losing? Not THAT much.

I think the pain of one sided fights is a net negative even when considering the greatness that one time in a thousand or whatever the come from behind last round W happens.

I'm not going back to check, but didn't you say Canelo/Jr was a fake fight, or similar?
              I mighta said something that coulda been taken as such by someone I suppose, mostly it was just a weird performance to me. I don't think I've ever claimed a fight was fixed, that wasn't a known fix anyway, outside of the Maskaev vs "Mount" Whitaker fight from back in the day that for some reason looked sketchy as f#ck to me, but upon a repeat viewing a few years back I've since reversed my opinion on.

"Canelo actually seemed like he wanted to simply practice some slipping & defense at times" Yes I agree Jr didn't do much, but that's all behind us now. We have a fight come Sept. Bring it on I say.
              You are looking too far ahead brother lol. I'm excited for May 27 & Brook vs Spence. And honestly there are a bunch of lower key exciting fights on May 20 that I'm extremely looking forward to.

N'Dam vs Murata
              Dirrell vs Uzcategui
              Tank vs Walsh
              Benavidez vs Porky
              Even curious how interesting if at all Diaz can make it vs Crawford

The 20th is gonna be a all boxing day for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                Great matchup stylistically Canelo boxer puncher GGG boxer puncher Canelo is the better boxer GGG is the better puncher Canelo has the speed advantage Canelo has the better defense both have good chins stamina I give the edge to Canelo my prediction is Canelo by decision
                Canelo doesn't have the better defense. Canelo did have stamina problems at 154 or 155 or whatever weight he could CONtract someone into fighting at. Against Chavez it didn't show up possibly because he's fighting at a more natural weight. Most likely it's because he wasn't pressed by Chavez. He could breath or extert himself whenever he wanted. That's not going to be the case against G. G will be firing hard punches. If there are lingering stamina issues they will show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Canelo doesn't have the better defense. Canelo did have stamina problems at 154 or 155 or whatever weight he could CONtract someone into fighting at. Against Chavez it didn't show up possibly because he's fighting at a more natural weight. Most likely it's because he wasn't pressed by Chavez. He could breath or extert himself whenever he wanted. That's not going to be the case against G. G will be firing hard punches. If there are lingering stamina issues they will show up.

your boy is the guy who is getting old, and who is not used to HARD 12 round fights..... that beastly body-work is gonna have him sucking for air by the 8th

Canelo will be more physically demanding than Jacobs

and Golovkin is slooow, and somewhat predictable/robotic..... he will be hesitant and unable to commit once he realizes how sharp Canelo is..... whereas Canelo is much more fluid and skilled

Canelo is gonna lite that guy up like a Christmas tree

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    your boy is the guy who is getting old, and who is not used to HARD 12 round fights..... that beastly body-work is gonna have him sucking for air by the 8th

Canelo will be more physically demanding than Jacobs

and Golovkin is slooow, and somewhat predictable/robotic..... he will be hesitant and unable to commit once he realizes how sharp Canelo is..... whereas Canelo is much more fluid and skilled

Canelo is gonna lite that guy up like a Christmas tree
                    Well I hope he doesn't electrocute himself. I've worked in the electrical field for 30 years. It's usually the young guys that get shocked. Good workers but they don't fully understand the danger.

Comment

• Aboutfkntime is on my ignore list so i don't see that idiots posts unless he is quoted. He said Canelo will be more physically demanding than Jacobs? Lmao ****ing idiot. Jacobs is way bigger and stronger than Canelo. Learn the sport *******

Comment

Working...
                      X