Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Vitali finally get respect if he destroys his little brother?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most champions won't risk unifying because they are afraid they might lose. Is this any different? The reason I ask is it seems the main thing holding them from being atg's is each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Vitali vs Wlad is the 100 million dollar fight that wont ever happen. They are brothers, something some of you cant understand. And they are both great fighters, the best of this era.
      Mayweather vs. Pacquiao ain't ever happening either, but the Klitschkos' "excuse" is way better. Nonetheless both brothers are ATG and will be inducted to the HOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        Your definition of slugger differs than mine.. Vitali does slug you to death... when have i ever followed anyone else's lead... don't be deceived by the pitty pat hammering shots throughout the fight.. when it's time to put you away.. NOBODY does it better.. I agree that Vitali is a boxer/puncher... you don't have to be throwing bombs & emptying your load for you to be deemed a slugger... I said you're a Klitschko racist... that means you're prejudice towards a Klitschko... i'm speaking english here.. son. As for the pink dress.. yes it's a little annoying but nothing i can't block from my mind.. If you're someone else's betch & they're on the payroll as your fashion consultant.. it's of no concern of mine>>> handle your bisniss!
        Everybody's definition of a slugger is different than yours, that is a fact!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Everybody's definition of a slugger is different than yours, that is a fact!
          Not only are the Klitschkos their own race now but they get their own definitions too :whistle9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Not only are the Klitschkos their own race now but they get their own definitions too :whistle9:

Poet
            So true Bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
              Even their most ardent fans can admit Vitaly is neither a slugger nor a one punch ko artist. Jim Jim is a bit delusional though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Even their most ardent fans can admit Vitaly is neither a slugger nor a one punch ko artist. Jim Jim is a bit delusional though.
                Hide... Solis & Sosnowski... just to name a few all went out with one shot. Sosnowski... Adamek & Gomez... all got stopped when Vitali wanted to stop them.. No one is a better finisher than him.. Danny Williams ... Adamek & Sanders all got carried into the later rds intentionally. Vitali Klitschko intentionally took steam off of his punches towards the end when he realized what Briggs was up to.... he was banking on the ref & Briggs corner doing there jobs. Shannon & Vitali were fishing buddies & Briggs did not take the KO bait.

Kevin Johnson was frightened to let more than a jab go through Vitali's shield for fear that he would be out of position defensively.. Hoffman survived the distance because Vitali was just taking the bandages off his rotator cuff & wasn't putting full force on his shots for fear of an immediate tear. Those three all but lost every one of the 36 rds they survived going the distance

BOTTOM line... if you're planning on NOT getting ktfo by Vitali.. be prepared to lose almost every rd>>> NO EXCEPTIONS!

Comment

Working...
                X