Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Think GGG Will Lose to Clenelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Think GGG Will Lose to Clenelo?

Lemme know what you think, below.
    Decision via Gift Cards
    66.67%
    KO/TKO via PED and Brick Punches
    22.22%
    DQ For Punching Too Hard
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

by superior PEDs

Comment

By lethal injection.

Comment

Canelo showed he's faster, with better defense and overall boxing technique. He failed last time (or should have failed) by admiring his own defense and not fighting an intelligent fight. I believe his trainers will get it in his head this time that he can't do that and he'll win on points.

Comment

Canelo will load up on horse meat in the morning to pack on more weight and as a result, he craps himself from Golovkin body shots. Fight will be stopped but naturally he'll be up on the cards at the time of the shittage. Canelo via Technical Decision.

Comment

Because at range Canelo is better than GGG, and inside fighting, Canelo has the edge. So if canelo gets in close and varies his offensive attacks, he can pull off a Decision. Just as Kovalev was dangerous at medium range (where most of his ko's came) so Ward used distance and roughed him and his pyche up, with inside fighting. I think Canelo will use the same plan to get the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Canelo showed he's faster, with better defense and overall boxing technique. He failed last time (or should have failed) by admiring his own defense and not fighting an intelligent fight. I believe his trainers will get it in his head this time that he can't do that and he'll win on points.
              he has to move his hands more...part of the reason he failed to do so was cuz of ggg's forward pressure. canelo needs to stand his ground early to set the tone imo.

Comment

Canelo needs to grow some balls and throw more but if he does he knows he can and will get countered possibly getting knocked out. I expect him to be a bit more aggressive and get ko’d

Comment

36 year old little g will get KO in round 4 by canelo

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    Because at range Canelo is better than GGG, and inside fighting, Canelo has the edge. So if canelo gets in close and varies his offensive attacks, he can pull off a Decision. Just as Kovalev was dangerous at medium range (where most of his ko's came) so Ward used distance and roughed him and his pyche up, with inside fighting. I think Canelo will use the same plan to get the victory.
                    did you miss the first fight? ggg completely dominated him at range with his jab. the only time canelo had any success was when ggg tried to get close and unload power shots which allowed canelo to catch him from time to time.

canelo is not a clincher and he doesn't hold and hit like ward. not sure he can learn those illegal tactics in one camp

Comment

Working...
                    X