Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The upper class thread (if you make under $250k a year don’t post in here.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your boy Bob Deezy aka Dolla Deezy aka Robert Dee Wentworth the motha****in 3rd aka The murderous Bobby Dee hit $2 million on a scratcher rolled that on a few bets and been ****tin' in golden toilets ever since, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      Your boy Bob Deezy aka Dolla Deezy aka Robert Dee Wentworth the motha****in 3rd aka The murderous Bobby Dee hit $2 million on a scratcher rolled that on a few bets and been ****tin' in golden toilets ever since, cuz.

Thank you, sir Wentworth. My man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Please use this thread to discuss the finer things in life. Good wines, fine steak cuts, latest fashion trends for men and all round ways of living our life’s better

I will put the rancid shitstains on ignore who try to sabatash this thread out of fucking spite.
        Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Sabatash?

And you want to discuss fine wines? How about discussing your lack of completing elementary school?
        Remember that great beastie boys song?

Sabatash!!!

Comment

I'm planning a trip to the Seychelles myself. I lack ownership of a private jet to be honest but I will never the less obtain a 20 passenger and see myself and a lady friend to the Seychelles in the coming months.

Comment

as if real money men post their life style in some sports forum

maybe at yachting.com they do

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              as if real money men post their life style in some sports forum

maybe at yachting.com they do
              I've never seen Floyd on here.

Or even Dominic Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                I've never seen Floyd on here.

Or even Dominic Wade.

i heard mr buffet is guesting this bltch. waiting for the right time to make a money may thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

i heard mr buffet is guesting this bltch. waiting for the right time to make a money may thread.
                  If anybody with a lot of money came on here, the site would explode and shut down for a month.

Comment

Can't post in this thread full of peasants other than to say this one post, I make upwards of $1 million dollar/day. $250k/year is laughable. Can't imagine making that little. God, how do you even live on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      If anybody with a lot of money came on here, the site would explode and shut down for a month.

''you know, mr gates. i diversimifies alla my financial statements into one envelope and.....ok, im sry. im a 3rd string janitor.......6k a year level ''

Comment

Working...
                      X