Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS is fighting for white people!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Don't you want a caca burrito with evetthing to go?
      not if it comes from your taco truck with a C rating from the department of public health.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        not if it comes from your taco truck with a C rating from the department of public health.
        i've been taunted by mexicans and latinos all my life growing up so its only fitting i expose this racist mexican.

Comment

i've been taunted by mexicans and latinos all my life growing up so its only fitting i expose this racist mexican.
          Sorry to hear that, like you I was taunted by Mexicans growing up. They'd call me white boy and rough me up. This all changed when I took up PAL boxing for 8 years and loved fighting.

I was bigger than most, and loved to throw chingasos!

If you gre up in my hood, you'd of grown up fighting and strong. Nobody would of ****ed with you, you'd just be my homeboy chino. Instead you became China! My little chinita.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, like you I was taunted by Mexicans growing up. They'd call me white boy and rough me up. This all changed when I took up PAL boxing for 8 years and loved fighting.

I was bigger than most, and loved to throw chingasos!

If you gre up in my hood, you'd of grown up fighting and strong. Nobody would of ****ed with you, you'd just be my homeboy chino. Instead you became China! My little chinita.
            more racial slurs from this burrito boy.

Comment

I know a guy here in Tokyo, a Mexican guy with a string of taco trucks and he's getting rich legit. I often order canned goods and other sundries that you can't get in Japan easily.

A 3 dollar can of chili costs 15 dollars here. Plus, Japanese are still learning how to cook Mexican food, once they master it, it's gonna be awesome.

Comment

more racial slurs from this burrito boy.
                My little chinito maricon! Hectari's your daddy, I'm just your uncle giving you man training.

Comment

lol Freedom2111 voting "no".

we all know he puts on his white hood when he hears the words "honkey" and "pink azz mofos" especially coming from a mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    SS is fighting for white people!
                    He's going all out to protect his supply of white divk!

Comment

My little chinito maricon! Hectari's your daddy, I'm just your uncle giving you man training.
                      my little bean burrito taco muncher. la migra la migra!!! ruuuun!

Comment

Working...
                      X