No announcement yet.

Ridiculous things you've heard casuals say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous things you've heard casuals say

So I was at a wedding over the weekend .. group of guys started talking about mayweather/mcgregor ...

"I'm pretty sure the fight goes the whole 7 rounds"

"I don't know who is gonna win but a guy that would beat them both?...mike Tyson"

"Mayweather couldn't even knock out manny pacquaio how could he knock out mcgregor"

"I hope the fight is exciting" I say "have you ever watched a mayweather fight?" He says
    "Yes I've seen probably all of them" lol

"I hate mayweather he's so arrogant and rude... Connor mcgregor is the ****, love how he talks"

What's some crazy **** you've heard casuals say lol I got a good laugh and wanted to school these guys but I bit my tongue, didn't wanna come off as a know it all lol

LOOOOL, yea I love listening to casuals talking about boxing. Sh^t is almost always hilarious.

Although it is disturbing for the future of boxing that new guys are so under known by casuals or no one has seen fights since Tyson or other guys who's names get brought up doe.

Comment

I heard someone say that Conor is going to be faster than Mayweather.

Comment

"Boxers hands are classed as weapons"

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Not totally untrue. Maybe not by law officially but professional martial artists or boxers can have it used against them in court if they attack someone that isn't, like a form of abusing their power.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Yes this.... anyone who says this bs is so stupid. My penis IS a weapon doe

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              Not totally untrue. Maybe not by law officially but professional martial artists or boxers can have it used against them in court if they attack someone that isn't, like a form of abusing their power.
              They can attempt to, but a boxer or any other form of MAtist means absolutely nothing in law. I've looked it all up and your penalty cannot be greater than one who is untrained. A hand is not considered a weapon, a knife...yeah, different story.

Comment

Heard a guy talking about Floyd vs McBoner and guy was like "yeah man, but McGregor is soooo fast, and Floyd can't punch" I just asked "why didn't Carlo just walk right in on him then"? He says "well I don't think I ever saw that fight".....ok ?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  They can attempt to, but a boxer or any other form of MAtist means absolutely nothing in law. I've looked it all up and your penalty cannot be greater than one who is untrained. A hand is not considered a weapon, a knife...yeah, different story.
                  Well i'm not talking about the penalty, it could be the difference between guilty or not guilty if you're seen to have abused your position or power..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-weapons.html

Whether you agree or disagree with what happened in the article, it's a fact that it can be considered when judging a case.

Comment

GGG is a "small MW"

Comment

Working...
                    X