Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so the lomachenko hate campaign begins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Seems as you can't handle the truth.

How many weight world champion do you think Lomachenko will be in how many fights?

How many world champions will he beat in how many fights?
    No, I just refuse to let posters like you, dramashow and others peddle lies about people that do not like Loma. I also will not stop liking him just because you and a few others claim him as the symbol of whatever bigoted agenda you guys have.

You guys are like the people that tried to use Larry Bird as the symbol for the sports bigot movement in the 80's.

Loma is a great boxer. I enjoy watching him. I don't know how many titles he will win nor how many champions he will beat. I am going to just enjoy it and make comments as I see fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      why aren't guys like this that outright lie about the hate Loma receives then lie again when they state or imply that criticism of Loma only comes from non whites permabanned?

Loma is great boxer. Almost everyone enjoys his fights. Sadly, every one of his fights gets politicized by the group of his fans that only like him because he is not American, black or hispanic like Dramashow, D4thincarnation and others.

Then you get posters that hate him solely because these type of posters like him, which is utterly ******ed. Then they respond to these clowns and go overboard which fuels the fake victimhood.

The mods should just start permabanning all these guys so the board can have a decent discussion about Loma, his talent, his skill, and where we project him in the future.

There are reasonable criticisms and some teasing that isn't bad. But the garbage needs to be eliminated immediately.
      stop trying to get people banned you ****ing rat.

Comment

why aren't guys like this that outright lie about the hate Loma receives then lie again when they state or imply that criticism of Loma only comes from non whites permabanned?

Loma is great boxer. Almost everyone enjoys his fights. Sadly, every one of his fights gets politicized by the group of his fans that only like him because he is not American, black or hispanic like Dramashow, D4thincarnation and others.

Then you get posters that hate him solely because these type of posters like him, which is utterly ******ed. Then they respond to these clowns and go overboard which fuels the fake victimhood.

The mods should just start permabanning all these guys so the board can have a decent discussion about Loma, his talent, his skill, and where we project him in the future.

There are reasonable criticisms and some teasing that isn't bad. But the garbage needs to be eliminated immediately.
        The fake victimhood is cringeworthy and exhausting to read.

Loma is liked by the majority of posters here, these guys need to stop trying so hard to be oppressed.

It should be OK (for instance) to make comments about Rigo's age without the Lomachenko Defense Force rolling up and accusing me of having an agenda or disliking him because he's White.

News flash, that has nothing to do with it. It is possible for me to think Loma is P4P #1 and also say that Rigo is old for a pro boxer. And unless 37 is the new 25, I am objectively correct about the latter.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-11-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          stop trying to get people banned you ****ing rat.
          I am going to do as the mods asked and help crack down on the toxic racism that is destroying this site. I didn't even tag a mod so stop crying you fake victim.

Stop lying about the race hate Loma is getting. Sorry but boxing fans like Loma and are not going to let you bigoted, racist quasi fans make us hate him because you want him to be the symbol of your warped agenda and mindset.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Loma is liked by the majority of posters here, these guys need to stop trying so hard to be oppressed.

It should be OK (for instance) to make comments about Rigo's age without the Lomachenko Defense Force rolling up and accusing me of having an agenda or disliking him because he's White.

News flash, that has nothing to do with it. It is possible for me to think Loma is P4P #1 and also say that Rigo is old for a pro boxer. And unless 37 is the new 25, I am objectively correct about the latter.
            you must check a different forum to me, theres 3 anti loma threads on the first page alone, with one talking about 'white privilege'. Yet you and others attack me for pointing it out yet not the racists themselves.

Comment

I am going to do as the mods asked and help crack down on the toxic racism that is destroying this site. I didn't even tag a mod so stop crying you fake victim.

Stop lying about the race hate Loma is getting. Sorry but boxing fans like Loma and are not going to let you bigoted, racist quasi fans make us hate him because you want him to be the symbol of your warped agenda and mindset.
              shut the **** up you rat. since when is pointing out racism considered racist in itself? I suggest you attack the poster whos just done the white privilege thread instead of me.

Comment

you must check a different forum to me, theres 3 anti loma threads on the first page alone, with one talking about 'white privilege'. Yet you and others attack me for pointing it out yet not the racists themselves.
                Matt60 should be banned, useless alt/troll account. Idk what that has to do with racism.

LalinPromotions is probably more salty than anything else. I'm kind of enjoying his reaches.

I'd say that if anyone should be banned for anti-White racism it's Ghost Rider. His 'mass shooter' / 'nascar driver' shtick is beyond tired for me.

Not many else come to mind in that category though, I think you're looking too hard for racism from within the trolling / saltiness.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-11-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Every fighter at the top gets trashed. Stop crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Exactly. We can have a reasoned discussion about the facts that in no way, shape or form diminish Loma. We can also disagree that he is as great as Roy or Floyd and it not have to be about race.

I am not going to let the bigots and racists take away from me enjoying Loma's career. It was bad enough this crap was floated when it was GGG.

I swear this is a boxing site yet posters make watching great fighters like Ward and Loma unbearable at times.

Comment

shut the **** up you rat. since when is pointing out racism considered racist in itself? I suggest you attack the poster whos just done the white privilege thread instead of me.
                      you are not pointing out racism, you are flat out lying about who is criticizing Loma and why they are doing it. If you want that poster banned, then report it. That's how you show you really want to stop the garbage.

Instead, you would rather do the usual. GTFOH!

It is perfectly fair to ask if Loma deserves to be #1 p4p. I agree that some of the other garbage needs to be deleted and those posters banned.

Did you report them, or are you too worried about you e street cred and calling people rats.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-11-2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X