This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Josef Mengele

This guy committed some heinous crimes in history. And used the Holocaust to performed some experiments on Twins, Pregnant Women, and Jews/Romanians. Unlike some other War Criminals. I never felt any sympathy to Jozef Mengele. His son said that he was a very cold person, and never felt any remorsed to what he did in World War 2.

Well he was probably a piece of **** human being, more so today than at that time because at the time people were a lot tougher and in general had little to no regard to human rights especially in combat. Just like corporal punishment in the medieval times, seems crazy now, but at that time people probably didn't think it was too extreme. Plus we'll never really know what the Nazis exactly did at the war because they didn't get to tell their side of the story since they lost, kinda like the movie straight outta Compton where they protrayed Eazy E as a punk ass sucka imo and protrayed Dre and Cube as gods, they got to tell the story, Eazy didn't, it is what it is.

The world has changed tremendously in the last 80 years and if it wasn't for the war and the losses people suffered, people wouldn't be as peaceful and as considerate as they are now, it was a good lesson to all of humanity but it came at an expensive cost. RIP to all WWII victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Well he was probably a piece of **** human being, more so today than at that time because at the time people were a lot tougher and in general had little to no regard to human rights especially in combat. Just like corporal punishment in the medieval times, seems crazy now, but at that time people probably didn't think it was too extreme. Plus we'll never really know what the Nazis exactly did at the war because they didn't get to tell their side of the story since they lost, kinda like the movie straight outta Compton where they protrayed Eazy E as a punk ass sucka imo and protrayed Dre and Cube as gods, they got to tell the story, Eazy didn't, it is what it is.

The world has changed tremendously in the last 80 years and if it wasn't for the war and the losses people suffered, people wouldn't be as peaceful and as considerate as they are now, it was a good lesson to all of humanity but it came at an expensive cost. RIP to all WWII victims.
      You think too much.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        This guy committed some heinous crimes in history. And used the Holocaust to performed some experiments on Twins, Pregnant Women, and Jews/Romanians. Unlike some other War Criminals. I never felt any sympathy to Jozef Mengele. His son said that he was a very cold person, and never felt any remorsed to what he did in World War 2.
        Personally, as a Jew, and a child of GOD, I pity him. Because I'm a Jew, im ever vigilant. Im gonna err on the side of caution, meaning, I'll **** fools up, beyond repair. I owe that to my ancestors and progeny. Hyper vigilant. Never again.... Never again...

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post

My polish buddy, who I love crazy said, "hitter killed off all the dumb Jews making us remaining Jews seem smart in comparison. I smile, because I know he means well, but he's silly at times, but I can't say he's wrong. My people got outta dodge real fast, when things started changing.

I'm here, others are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Personally, as a Jew, and a child of GOD, I pity him. Because I'm a Jew, im ever vigilant. Im gonna err on the side of caution, meaning, I'll **** fools up, beyond repair. I owe that to my ancestors and progeny. Hyper vigilant. Never again.... Never again...
            Just read his bio. And Dr. Mengele was never caught and punished for his crimes. It is always nice to hear your opinion. I hope it will never happen again. Anyway the character of Dr Josef Mengele was played by Gregory Peck in the movie Boys from Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Just read his bio. And Dr. Mengele was never caught and punished for his crimes. It is always nice to hear your opinion. I hope it will never happen again. Anyway the character of Dr Josef Mengele was played by Gregory Peck in the movie Boys from Brazil.
              Very familiar with the man, and his body of work. I'm not from the peaceful, happy go lucky rabbinical Jewish class. On the contrary, I'm from the warrior class, that gave Rome fits, and crushed others regularly.

I'LL bring Mohammed to his knees, and put his head on a stick, and that's it. My people make radical Allah Akbar azz clowns think thrice before they pull their lil hoe tantrums and other bs on us. We ain't buying. F all the weapons, f all that, man to man, Mano a Mano... Winner take all. EOS. End of a Story...

Without a doubt, no dizout, we see them, they run...

Allah is gonna wash my land cruiser in September when I return to the USA. He best detail my ride proper, came
              Jockey perfect, or else.

Comment

Not justifying what he did to those people, but, in those experiments he advanced medication forward a ****ing stupid ammount of years, he's a person who should be tortured in every humanly way possible, if there's a such thing as hell he'll be suffering in the deepist pit being sodomised by the Christmas Critters from South Park, but, at least something was gained from it, although just writing that makes me feel ****ing sick remembering reading about the thing he did in the concentration camps.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  Not justifying what he did to those people, but, in those experiments he advanced medication forward a ****ing stupid ammount of years, he's a person who should be tortured in every humanly way possible, if there's a such thing as hell he'll be suffering in the deepist pit being sodomised by the Christmas Critters from South Park, but, at least something was gained from it, although just writing that makes me feel ****ing sick remembering reading about the thing he did in the concentration camps.
                  As much as I can try to respect that, I'd gladly perform all kinds of experiments on you... I'm an engineer, yet, I'd venture to guess, I'd come up with some quick and painful experiments I'd perform on you, with or without out out out permission, and that is where the jist of the problem lies...you are actually cheating yourself outa feeling that experience first hand... We'd have it fn, and extend medical knowledge decades.. You in? or is this where you say bye bye.... Please don't hurt m, please let me go....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    As much as I can try to respect that, I'd gladly perform all kinds of experiments on you... I'm an engineer, yet, I'd venture to guess, I'd come up with some quick and painful experiments I'd perform on you, with or without out out out permission, and that is where the jist of the problem lies...you are actually cheating yourself outa feeling that experience first hand... We'd have it fn, and extend medical knowledge decades.. You in? or is this where you say bye bye.... Please don't hurt m, please let me go....
                    Man, you're fcked in the head!

Comment

Working...
                    X