Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antifa throws bomb at Rightwingers, then get their ass kicked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t see sh it for an azz whoopin. I saw two groups standing off and ending in a brawl that lasted literally two seconds. Talk about fake news. Lol

Comment

Who would have thought that low testosterone men / h0mosexuals / dykes were ineffective in a physical altercation?

In any case, these commies need to be rounded up and....
      And the far right...are these rallies standard right wing or far right? Trump is president and the far right seem to be doing all they can do ensure he isn't re-elected, knowing full well that when they go full ****** in public it wil be used against anyone slightly right of centre.

Oh well, love seeing commies KTFO. Why they aren't put in the same class as Nazis is hilarious, or rather scary, because it says a lot about the ones defending them / ignoring them in the media / government.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Who would have thought that low testosterone men / h0mosexuals / dykes were ineffective in a physical altercation?

In any case, these commies need to be rounded up and....
        And the far right...are these rallies standard right wing or far right? Trump is president and the far right seem to be doing all they can do ensure he isn't re-elected, knowing full well that when they go full ****** in public it wil be used against anyone slightly right of centre.

Oh well, love seeing commies KTFO. Why they aren't put in the same class as Nazis is hilarious, or rather scary, because it says a lot about the ones defending them / ignoring them in the media / government.
        These aren't Alt Right people. These are Right Wing Patriot Prayer people who while probably better than most people probably personally and politically have zero problem with America turning non-white.

First they came for the Nazis
        Then they came for the Patriot Prayer people

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          I didn’t see sh it for an azz whoopin. I saw two groups standing off and ending in a brawl that lasted literally two seconds. Talk about fake news. Lol
          Didn't see that punk get KTFO huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            He was still as a board after getting ktfo. His weapon didn’t help him at all.

Poland is fighting to keep Muslim immigrants out.
            War Poland!

Comment

what an over exaggeration. My guess is one of the Jethro's dropped the smoke bomb before they threw it.

Comment

if you throw a bomb in my city you better kill your enemies, we'll f#cking tear you to pieces. don't bomb anybody, f#ggots. i don't give a **** if you're queer, i'll f#cking strangle you. those things blew dozens of people's legs off and killed an eight year old in my city. last warning.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  what an over exaggeration. My guess is one of the Jethro's dropped the smoke bomb before they threw it.

i hear that sound again in my city i'm murding the person who threw it with my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    I saw it now. It wasn't posted then. I was anticipating that they all got the azz whooped by the title "their".

I saw one dude get k'd. one causality is hardly Antifa getting their azz whooped.

Comment

Whats Antifa exactly?

Comment

Working...
                      X