Ha, had my first fight in 15 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
    didn't you just cheap shot him and escalated way to quick? lol
    If someone approaches you with clenched fists saying they're going to kick your ass, and you level them, it's hardly a cheap shot.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      You must got some superhuman kicks to do all that damage with one shot in a real life situation. 3 months on the sidelines with nerve damage😂...smh.

I swear when it comes to the Internet, people try to turn their fantasy world into reality.
      Not at all... my shins are very sharp, and if you've never been kicked right above the knee... it hurts like a mutha fugga. My instructor was a big guy and everytime I didn't check the kick, he'd kick the hell out of me lol... then I'd wear loose pants and my keys would hit that area.... it hurt for 6 or 8 months.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        didn't you just cheap shot him and escalated way to quick? lol
        Yeah, that's not over escalation imo. It seems clear that the guy had intent. At the very least getting into ones personal space is enough to feel threatened and strike, he also said they threw at him first.

Comment

I would have high fived you and said I know!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            If someone approaches you with clenched fists saying they're going to kick your ass, and you level them, it's hardly a cheap shot.
            In that case you are in your right do drop him, but how you worded it, I misinterpreted it as him just Walking up to you.

I advised him to go back inside and he came up to me like "how dare you". I told him, "I tried to warn you". Dropped him...

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              Not cold that would have scared me too much too leave, Ive been through that when I fought alot when I was younger, that **** will kill all the adrenaline when you think you just killed someone. You go into whole different frame of mind and hope to god you can remember you cpr training, of course it never comes to that but it shuts the testosterone down in ya.

He just convulsed and shook a little bit then did the trevor berbick dance. I knew he was good so i bounced.
              not trying to rag on ya man, but it does happen. A guy in my city fought a dude outside a bar ,one punch dude fell down and died on the spot. These were two young dudes to 20-30 years old. Dudes in prison now for murder.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
                not trying to rag on ya man, but it does happen. A guy in my city fought a dude outside a bar ,one punch dude fell down and died on the spot. These were two young dudes to 20-30 years old. Dudes in prison now for murder.
                Best reason to train in a grappling art instead of /in addition to your striking. Got more control and more options when it comes to immobilising or incapacitating someone without doing any critical damage. That ****'s a major concern these days, specially if you don't want to be caught on CCTV or a cellphone beating seven shades out of someone just to stop 'em coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Not at all... my shins are very sharp, and if you've never been kicked right above the knee... it hurts like a mutha fugga. My instructor was a big guy and everytime I didn't check the kick, he'd kick the hell out of me lol... then I'd wear loose pants and my keys would hit that area.... it hurt for 6 or 8 months.
                  yea, there's that I guess. I forget that I'm looking at it from the perspective of someone who has worn many low kicks. but still, it's not the easiest thing to drop someone with a low kick...unless they're completely inept or have some serious noodle legs or something.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    yea, there's that I guess. I forget that I'm looking at it from the perspective of someone who has worn many low kicks. but still, it's not the easiest thing to drop someone with a low kick...unless they're completely inept or have some serious noodle legs or something.
                    I think it's more about the actual distraction of the sudden hit that you don't expect, as well as it can deter one from further engaging... I also trained in hapkido for a time, so a good wrist lock or something after the distraction can work well... BUT, don't get me wrong in that all real world situations don't go like you think or plan. Just walk away and leave pride behind.

In today's world you wind up stabbed or shot anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      Im walking out of this bar and this big assed mexican chick comes in as im going out, chick had a waste like an anorexic then her ass just went kablamos, you know what Im talking about.

I grab my boy and im like damn son look, we just stop at the door admiring gods work right. Neither one of us saw the mfer she was with and why would we? This mfer loses his ****, like hulks out about it. Looking back I know why, he probably told her not to where the **** she had on so he was primed any way.

This bro comes at me like a berserker, like I just took his *****. Im like hey dude you should take it as a compliment. I never said a word to your woman. At this point Im like all right this mfer is in a bad spot right he feels like he needs to defend his territory and Im gonna oblige because I already know I aint gonna hit it tonight so why would I fight for It.

Long story short after me trying to talk some sense into this young man he got his young ass knocked out in front of his woman, complete with shakes and convulsions.

The moral of the the story is power truly is the last thing that goes and dont let no woman get in your head to the point you get your ass knocked out by some old mfer.
                      Sometimes fools got to learn the hard way.... you cannot talk sense into idiots.... try as you might..... not gonna happen...

Comment

Working...
                      X